TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Again

K.Dangelo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qG1sZhO74A&feature=related]YouTube - Eminem-Go To Sleep Ft. Obie Trice And DMX[/ame]

Announcer:Looks like our boy has got a new theme music.

Announcer 2:Yeah he doesn't look as mad as he usually is.Maybe he got some.

Announcer:You can't say that!

Announcer 2:Noone is listening ,he's a rook everyone is probably taking a piss or getting something to eat.

KD:Well I'm back , oh and Jacob Trash like the new music got it especially for you.You got one win over me and that was long time ago and things and I changed another word and I'll snap your punk ass in half!

(crowd starts with boos and cheers)

Announcer:Well that was to the point!

KD:Now onto respect.How do you obtain it?How do you keep it?All OcW's legends should be respected.All that have paived the way.Now there are a new crop of guys that are head of the pack taking OcW maybe probably even further.

Announcer 2:This kid is finally talking with some sense.

KD:I've fought most of them and come up short but I even took the great Versus to the limit.It would have been the biggest win in my young career.A career that will be filled with money,power ,respect and titles!

Annoucer:He has a good outlook on things.

KD:There is always a BUT one that is getting on my nerves!The poorman man's RD Money!Get it through your heads he's gone and never coming back.Yeah he did a couple things whoopie but it's time to forget about him and focus on me.I would have destroyed him!

Announcer 2:Well you knew it was coming.

KD:I'm not here to beg for matches anymore because my number is called be ready because someone is gonna a bad day!

(drops mic)

Announcer:Well the kid is ready to go.

Announcer 2:One day he could be really big but now he's just another jobber trying to get a shot at the big boys.

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

Jack off when I see you or meet you in the ring

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEWp7PlCl0&NR=1]YouTube - kejuan beating it up[/ame]

4a2980e833c04f65ea22dcd4f4dd2ad4.jpg

THE ALPHA !

Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion

Kat : 1x BombShell Queen

K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 2x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion

Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion