spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Thou Shalt Ignite That Which Burns.

Chris Mania

We fade into a over head of down town New York, it's a cold snowy night in New York city, icy roads, frozen street lamps, not many people around and those who are outside are all wrapped up in typical winter gear. The camera floats across a couple of streets until it comes to a building with a big neon sign reading “Phoenix Industries” in big bold lights vertically going down the side of the top stories of the building. A single light can be seen coming from the corner room of the top floor. The camera zooms onto the window where a lone figure sits in black leather chair behind a desk, a tall top hat and a cloud of smoke are the only identifying features we need to know that it's indeed Chris Mania. The camera still looking in from the outside of the window zooms up completely that we can now see the entire office, directly in-front of Mania's desk there's a floor to ceiling television spanning about 6 maybe 7 feet across the wall it's embedded onto. It's a relatively new office as the only other feature we can see is a custom floor rug which of course is shaped like a marijuana leaf, standard stoner shopping at it's best. Mania's face can be seen reflecting off the television set which is currently on standby, it flickers on and is immediately switched over to DVD Menu screen, “CFCTV Garage Camera's 1-6 1/29/2009 11:33PM-11:47PM RECORDING” the video's start rolling divided into 6 sections on the TV screen. Security footage from Mania's parking garage underneath the building, camera's 1-3 are focused purely on The Mania Tour Truck, the other 3 camera's are looking over Mania's 3 Tour Buses parked side by side, there aren't enough camera's to see every possible angle on the Buses so there are a few blind spots. About 30 seconds into the video, an explosion erupts from the front end of the 2nd bus, the windows shatter with a lot of smoke emanating through the holes created in the roof and walls. A second explosion is seen moments later, the 1st bus this time but instead of smoke and fire it bursts open with purple paint and green confetti shooting out of the windows. The explosion takes out 2 of the camera's leaving the 3rd highly damaged the video feed is fading in and out of static and looks as if it's been switched to night vision. The brake lights on the remaining bus suddenly switch on and we can now see more of the picture but the static is still really bad. The bus reverses out of the parking space very gingerly bouncing against the incinerated bus next to it, it swerves around towards the assumed exit of the garage until it's in line with The Mania Tour Truck, the bus stops with the drivers side door in plain view of cameras 1-3 the door swings open and out walks Wesley Adams Poe in his trademark face paint and purple coat which is scrapping across the floor as he walks over to Mania's Tour Truck. On the left hand side of the Tour Truck is a decal of Chris Mania dressed in his black jacket and wearing his top hat giving the “Buddy Christ Thumbs Up.” Poe reaches up to Mania's face on the image as if he's examining the art work. He shakes his head, opens up his coat, reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can of red spray paint. He shakes the can up, pops open the lid and sprays his own make up pattern onto the face of Mania... The video suddenly pauses on the image of Poe's smiling face, Mania reaches into his pocket and pulls out his cell phone. He puts the phone to his ear and within 2 rings someone answers his call.

Voice: Yeah? This is Detective Caine.

Mania: It's Mania

Voice: Ah Chris Mania, tell me what can Seattle's finest do for you?

Mania: Well John I calling in a favour, ya see some clown broke into my garage, destroyed 2 of my touring buses then high tailed it in the remaining bus.

Detective: Does this clown have a name?

Mania: Wesley Adams Poe, he's the freak in make up who has read too many comic books in his life, he wears a long purple scruffy coat ya can't miss him, he'll be heading your way on Thursday.

Detective: You got the video from your cameras?

Mania: I'm sending it to you now.

Detective: I'm familiar with this guy, I'll get my boys on it shouldn't take long to find him.

Mania hangs up the phone, and stares at the image of Poe on the television which is still paused.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5594/poecr2.jpg

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

Detectice Caine?...shit man, you should have called Detective K.Dangelo..the case would be over by now!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

D'Angelo's lazy ass is sittin at home. Thats just a deplorable picture of me however, that looks like it was after the crash.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Hooray2.gif

2009 Season:

Singles Record:3/2/0

Tag (Including Handicaps):0/0/0

Gimmick Matches:Trip.Threats:0/1/0

Championship Matches:

Total:3/3/0

Career Achievements:

Dual Champ.

Best Feud Nomination in 2008

Yeah Poe..you are a tubby faced bastard in that pic!

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17