TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Perception and Reality

Karim TGO

*Karim is seen at his Spanish villa packing his suitcase*

*Karim's girlfriend enters the room*

Marie-Louise: Karim... isn't it a bit early to be packing? The show isn't until thursday.

Karim: ...

Marie-Louise: Karim...

Karim:...

Marie-Louise: *walks over and slams the case* Dammit Karim! What the fuck is wrong with you!? Ever since you spoke to Raze you haven't spoken a word. You look miserable, you haven't slept in days! Have I done something wrong?

Karim:...Greatness.

Marie-Louise: What? Greatness?

Karim: Greatness... that word, to me, was important, it meant something, I felt it was a word that I could safely relate to my self, with assured confidence.

Marie-Louise: What are you getting at babe?

Karim: This match... the match I have at Riot this week... I don't feel the same way as I used to... It's different this time, my legs are shaky, I can't eat, I can't sleep... hell I can't even train for my match. I used to feel relaxed going into these things, knowing that I was the great one.

Marie-Louise: You ARE the great one!

Karim: Am I though? See my perception could be defeating reality, this match... is more important to me than Wrestlution! I have been waiting for this moment, to come back and rule what used to be mine, and that's the OCW ring! I need to go early, there are people I need to talk to before my match, I'm sorry, I need to do this.

Marie-Louise: ...find what you are looking for, but please don't lose sight of what's most important again. You can't live that high lifestyle that you were living as champ, you have obligations... you have a child on the way... and a wedding to plan. Please, don't let this situation take over you.

Karim: *grabs his bag and looks to the ground, walking out of the room, avoiding eye contact with Marie-Louise.* Wish me luck...

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’

*Karim is seen at his Spanish villa packing his suitcase*

*Karim's girlfriend enters the room*

Marie-Louise: Karim... isn't it a bit early to be packing? The show isn't until thursday.

Karim: ...

Marie-Louise: Karim...

Karim:...

Marie-Louise: *walks over and slams the case* Dammit Karim! What the fuck is wrong with you!? Ever since you spoke to Raze you haven't spoken a word. You look miserable, you haven't slept in days! Have I done something wrong?

Karim:...Greatness.

Marie-Louise: What? Greatness?

Karim: Greatness... that word, to me, was important, it meant something, I felt it was a word that I could safely relate to my self, with assured confidence.

Marie-Louise: What are you getting at babe?

Karim: This match... the match I have at Riot this week... I don't feel the same way as I used to... It's different this time, my legs are shaky, I can't eat, I can't sleep... hell I can't even train for my match. I used to feel relaxed going into these things, knowing that I was the great one.

Marie-Louise: You ARE the great one!

Karim: Am I though? See my perception could be defeating reality, this match... is more important to me than Wrestlution! I have been waiting for this moment, to come back and rule what used to be mine, and that's the OCW ring! I need to go early, there are people I need to talk to before my match, I'm sorry, I need to do this.

Marie-Louise: ...find what you are looking for, but please don't lose sight of what's most important again. You can't live that high lifestyle that you were living as champ, you have obligations... you have a child on the way... and a wedding to plan. Please, don't let this situation take over you.

Karim: *grabs his bag and looks to the ground, walking out of the room, avoiding eye contact with Marie-Louise.* Wish me luck...

MMM Method it next time, Karim. See above! Continue Roleplaying!

Never Fear Regan is Here!