spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Pulp Fiction Promo

Karim TGO

(MOOD MUSIC!!!!) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z574WRiIlug]YouTube - Pulp Fiction- Theme. Song: "Miserlou" de Dick Dale[/ame] (MOOD MUSIC!!!!)

*The scene opens with Karim looking in the mirror in the club toilets, putting wax in his hair, styling it to perfect perfection*

Karim: Road to Glory!!! Karim's first PPV since his 2 year depature!!! OH MY GOD THE BANTER IS AMAZING!!! But wait...

*Karim turns away from the mirror and looks into the camera with disgust*

Karim: My return is against...A-Mart? Seems to me like he wants respect... respect from The Great One... I tell you what A-Mart... I'll respect you... I'll tear your non predominant arm off and shake your predominant hand with your non predominant hand before our match... Respect chachee!!!

You see, for me the win isn't even that important, because I know it's guaranteed... Hey you know what, if you do beat me Wal-Mart, if you do manage to beat me... I'll eat a whole tin of dogfood... then wait two days for me to shit it out...you see it'll still be kinda mushy and dogfood looking, so I'll put it back into the tin, give it to your dog and watch him eat it... so I guess regardless I'll win any way...

*Karim throws another pill into his mouth and sips some Bacardi*

Karim: Any way, I gotta go... the dance floor is calling me... there are chickadee's with holes that need filling... HEED MY WORDS A-MART!!!!

*Karim walks away from shot, then pops back into frame*

Karim: Heed them chachee!!! We'll be seeing eachother before Road to Glory!!!

HEY NANCY! THROW ME ANOTHER PILL BABY! LET'S GET OUR JIGGY OOOOON!!!

http://www.barcelonareporter.com/img_uploads/Cyber_bullying_2010.png

Dane Xavier: Cyber Bullying is not only illegal, it's pathetic.

‘Because I’m so well dressed, people think “He must be gay. Look at his haircut, he must be gay. Look how sensitive and vulnerable he is, he must be gay.” That means women feel safe around me. They trust me. Then bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Bang! Pregnant! Another generation. We continue.’