spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Ryder & Conrad Promo (Intended for Riot)

Chris Ryder

Due to reasons beyond my control, this Promo didn't make it for Riot. So to help carry the Storyline and to not let this RP go to waste, I've decided to post it in here. Enjoy.

We cut the Xtron, which has a Camera set outside the Lockeroom of OCW Tag Team Champions "Prop 8". The Door slowly opens, as the Camera catches Chris and Conrad in mid-conversation.

Conrad: "Ugh, I just said you have nothing to worry about! Trance is trying to get into your head, do you remember what he did to you last year?"

Conrad is walking around the Lockeroom in annoyance, as Chris sits on a Chair with his head looking to the floor.

Ryder: "Yes I remember Kip .... But-"

Conrad: "But nothin'! You know as well as I do, that your popularity has risen times ten, since you went to Hollywood. These people don't matter to either you, nor me"

The Crowd can be heard jeering in the background, Chris looks up at Conrad, takes a deep breathe and stands up.

Ryder: "You're right, you're right .... I shouldn't be thinking like this, it's bad for my image"

Conrad: "There you go! Think Hollywood baby!"

Ryder: "Think Superstar you mean"

Conrad: "Exactly! Now then, about these Tag Titles, now I was thinking we should probably take about another three weeks before we decide anything"

Chris raises an eyebrow at Kip, while Kip looks off-screen smiling at his thought.

Ryder: "Three weeks? That's a little long isn't it?"

Kip chuckles, before turning around and looking at Ryder.

Conrad: "Think about it Chris, the longer we stall the decision ... "

Ryder: "The more time we have to prepare for it"

Conrad: "Bingo Ringo"

Ryder: "Wasn't be one of The Beatles?"

Conrad: "Hell if I know, I hate pop bands"

Chris shrugs, Kip walks over to his Locker and pulls out a Magazine from his bag. He walks back over to Ryder, and throws it to him.

Conrad: "Did you catch me in this months 'Hollywood's Latest' ?"

Ryder: "No, why?"

Chris looks over the cover, his eyes widen with astonishment.

Ryder: "You made the cover?!"

Conrad smiles, as his Ego shines out brightly.

Conrad: "Yep, I'm the best of Hollywood's Latest"

Ryder: "I wouldn't say that ... "

Conrad eyeballs Ryder for a second, before quickly laughing it off.

Conrad: "Oh how big you dream Chris, but that's not even the biggest news. Did you check to see what it says on the Cover?"

Chris glances over the Magazine again, he raises his eyebrow again.

Ryder: "Metrosexual of the year?"

The Crowd can be heard laughing in the background, as Kip once again, smiles with joy.

Conrad: "Yep', you know what that means?"

Chris stares blankly at Kip, not knowing what to say.

Ryder: "NoHomo?"

Kip sighs.

Conrad: "Oh please, that is so last Month. ANYWAY, the point is, I am now popular with the Men, as well as the Women NoHomo"

Kip thinks to himself for a second.

Conrad: "Okay, so it still works SOMETIMES"

Ryder: "So I guess this means your role in Brokeback Mountain 2 is sealed"

Conrad: "Are you kidding? I was born for that role NoHomo"

Kip grabs his things from his Locker and puts on his Glasses.

Conrad: "I should get going, I don't wanna' be late for my Tanning, later Chris ... OH and remember"

Kip taps Chris on the Shoulder and gets in his face.

Conrad: "Jacob is a snake, he'll do anything to get where you and I are. Remember that"

Chris nods in agreement, as Kip smiles and walks off-screen. The Camera zooms in on Chris' face, he still seems a little concerned over something. The Camera slowly fades out, as we cut to a Commercial Break.