TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Leaving Hollywood ant' cheap

Chris Ryder

Ryder: "I could care less about your Movie, we all know it's gonna' bomb anyway"

As the picture turns on, we see Chris Ryder sat down at a desk with someone who appears to be his Lawyer by his side. Two other people in Suits, are sat across from Chris and his Lawyer. Both parties seem to be in mid-discussion, over something do with the latest Film Chris is supposed to be starring in.

Man in Suit #1: "Like it or not Mr. Ryder, you went against your Contract agreement. This means we have a right to Sue you for breach of Contract"

Chris gives a cold stare to the Man in Suit #1, #2 takes out a Contract from under the Desk, and slides it across the table to Chris' Lawyer.

Man in Suit #2: "We're offering a settlement of at least $850.000"

Chris' Lawyer looks over the Contract, before nodding his head in agreement. He looks over at Chris, who's still eyeballing the man in the Suit. Chris' Lawyer taps him on his shoulder, before sliding him the offer.

Chris' Lawyer: "What do you think? I'd say this is a nice deal to get out on"

Without even looking at the Contract, Chris picks it up and tears it to sherds, before throwing the pieces back at the Men across the Table. They both jump up from their chairs, clearly annoyed by this.

Man in Suit #1: "We will see that you see serious Jail time for this! You do NOT just walk out on a 5-star Hollywood movie, right in the middle of filming!"

Chris raises his eyebrow at the Man talking trash, he stands up out of his chair, adjusts his Tie, and kicks the chair back, before diving over the table at Man in the Suit. Chris starts to beat down on him, while Chris' Lawyer and the other man try to pull him off.

After a few minutes of tugging and pulling Chris, he finally stands up, with blood on his shirt and jacket. Breathing heavily, he adjusts his tie, and wipes off a bit of the blood. He turns around and looks at his Lawyer.

Ryder: "That offer was horrible, you're fired"

Just as Chris utters those words, two Police Officers rush into the Room and grab Chris by his arms.

Ryder: "What the hell do you think you're doing? I have a show to get to tonight!"

Officer 1: "Chris Ryder, you're under arrest for Assault"

Ryder: "Did you not hear me the first time? I HAVE A SHOW TO GET TO TONIGHT!"

One of the Officers begin to cuff' Chris, as the other one begins to read him his rights. As they drag him out of the Room, Chris starts laughing out loud.

Ryder: "You call that reading me my rights? What are you, five?"

As Chris is dragged off-screen, his former-Lawyer begins to rub his eyes with his Finger and Thumb, as the camera fades out.

Ryder: "I could care less about your Movie, we all know it's gonna' bomb anyway"

I stopped reading here. I am sick of seeing this.

"I could care less" suggests that you care to some degree.

"Could'NT care less" shows that you care so little to care to a lesser degree is not possible.

That's what makes it a good phrase.

Anybody who does this can expect me to stop reading their work.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I stopped reading here. I am sick of seeing this.

"I could care less" suggests that you care to some degree.

"Could'NT care less" shows that you care so little to care to a lesser degree is not possible.

That's what makes it a good phrase.

Anybody who does this can expect me to stop reading their work.

But you felt the need to complain about it, not one positive note came from your post, all you did, was Grammar Nazi my work, as if you're a fucking god at Roleplays.

Also, how dare you say I don't care about my work, I've put more effort into my work in the past year and a half, than you ever will.

So next time you see me write a typo like that, shut the hell up and ignore the thread. Because I sure as hell don't need your crap, in MY RP's.

And another thing:

COULD CARE LESS

COULD CARE LESS

COULD CARE LESS

COULD CARE LESS

COULD CARE LESS

But you felt the need to complain about it, not one positive note came from your post, all you did, was Grammar Nazi my work, as if you're a fucking god at Roleplays.

Also, how dare you say I don't care about my work, I've put more effort into my work in the past year and a half, than you ever will.

So next time you see me write a typo like that, shut the hell up and ignore the thread. Because I sure as hell don't need your crap, in MY RP's.

I Grammar Nazi'd it because I'm sick of seeing thee most basic and idiotic mistake known to mankind over and over again.

Not one time in my post did I say you don't care about your work. However since you want to talk about that I can bring up the fact you didn't like the Hollywood gimmick and you wanted to take a break to bury it. To me that's alzy and sounds like you lack caring.

http://positivesharing.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/complaining.jpg

[23:39] locoNY911: You get solace in the fact you arent a fuck up.

2k9's better than 2k8. Like being shot in the knee is better than being shot in the head. - Guy Fausto

[18:40] locoNY911: I mostly aggree with your statements

I Grammar Nazi'd it because I'm sick of seeing thee most basic and idiotic mistake known to mankind over and over again.

Not one time in my post did I say you don't care about your work. However since you want to talk about that I can bring up the fact you didn't like the Hollywood gimmick and you wanted to take a break to bury it. To me that's alzy and sounds like you lack caring.

I never said I didn't care about the Gimmick, and I never said I wanted to bury it. I didn't want to use it, because it was used once already by Majin, and it felt wrong taking that from him, since it was his brain child.

I'd also appreciate it from now on, if you didn't bring up typo's in my Roleplays, and focused on the actual RP itself, which is helping a storyline unfold at the moment.