TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Is OCW Ready?

Damian Christ

The scene opens to a black screen, motionless, and quiet. Suddenly, smoke appears and rises on the sceen, as "Perfect Insanity" by Disturbed begins to play in the background. After the smoke clears, we see a figure. As the scene finally comes to life, the figure get's brighter, and we can see him more clearly. The man standing by is about five feet, and eight inches tall, with a medium built stature, nicely toned for his size. He is wearing a dark, black, long sleve coat, and has a leather bound necklace wrapped tightly around his through, with some sort on bone-made pendant handing off of it. The rest of his attire is equally dark. Black tights, highlighted with a silver flame-like design, fit snug to his legs. Black padded knee pads, and silver and black wrestling boots cover the lower section of his legs. The Camera then zooms into his face, capturing his facial details. He has medium, fresh cut, dark drown hair, but it seems unkempt, and randomly done. His eyes are light, and black tribal-esque markings are painted on just below them. A light layer of hair travels along the man's face, and wraps around his lips, the lower of which, is pierced, and holds a silver ring. The man suddenly displays a breif smirk, as a line of text is imposed on the screen.

Jersey City's Finest...

We now cut to an action scene, which reveals even more deatil about this man. With his coat off, we see a wide display of body art, that riddels his arms, chest, and back. Both arms are nearly sleeved in ink, and the design on his back appears to have some great significance, which is unknown at this time. The besign flashes across the screen, as the action begins. We see an arrangement of highlight videos, consisting of various moves. It starts off with an order of swift, but deadly, offensive moves. We see him throwing a variety of kicks at various opponents, along with dodges, and roll-through moves moves. He is shown in some high-fyling attacks too. Performing a springboard back flip reverse ddt, moonsault, diving double foot stomp, overhead high-flying neck breaker, some sort of diving side kick, and a hurricanrana after a high vettical leap to an opponent on the turnbuckle. The end of this sequence is showcased after showing him diving off of the top rope, and delivering a very high impact frog splash. Text appears on the screen to end the sequence.

Agile...

As soon as the text disappears, the next video compilation begins. This time we see an even wider variety of moves being performed by this wrestler, on more random indie jobbers. Showing off his diverse styles, we see him deliver a bridging dragon suplex, overhead double wrist clutch suplex, a top rope arm drag, a few different variations of back chops, a reverse super-plex, a jubo style standing armdrag, and a picture perfect back body drop. Like the first highligh reel, this too is showcased by one grand finale. We see him irish whip an opponent off of the ropes, and catch him with an innovated knee smash rebound, followed by a disasterous spinning cutter. We hear the crowd in the background cheer, as one more piece of text shows up on the screen to describe this sequence.

Versatile...

The next high-action segment that plays shows off the more extreme style of this wrestler. We see him tossing a chair in his opponents face, and smashing it into it with a spinning back kick. We see him use the chair to help him springboard, using it to assist him in delivering a moonsault. After that we see the man holding a kendo stick. He delivers a few kendo stick shots to the head's of a few of his past opponents, and he strikes them with a couple of shots to the midsection with it. Next, we see him take the kendo stick, and perform a modified russian leg sweep with it, whipping the opponent down to the matt. The next highlight shows him executing his finishing spinning cutter, which he calls the turbulance theory, through an announcer's table. Changing the pace, he is then shown on the receiving end of some hardcore shots. We see him cut open, after being smacked in the face with a steel chair, and being powebombed through a wooden table. Next, we see him beign super-plexed off of the top of a ladder, and getting tossed into a ring post. Each time he manages to make it back to his feet, and we finally see him on the offensive one more time, as he jumps off of a turnbuckle and splashes through an opponent who is lying flat out across a table. The camera zooms in to his bloody face, just before the next line of text is imposed, to detail this characteristic.

Undying...

Finally, as the text fades off, we are taken back to the scene of this wrestler standing by. he begins to speak as the music in the background switches to a slighly lower volume, momentarily.

Damian Christ:

My name, is Damian Christ, and I've been waiting my entire life for this moment. It's all coming to a head...my blood, sweat, and anguish, is all about to culminate...resulting in what is my greatest moment thus far. I'm more prepared for this than any of my opponents would speculate, this is my time! I've wrestled my heart, and soul, out in every other organization I've been in, and this will be no different. So, am I ready? Why would anybody bother to ask? The answer will be evident, in the very second that I make my OCW debut! So prepare yourselves...prepare to be amazed, and prepare to be exposed to tomorrow's face, of the the wrestling industry...

Damian Christ rolls his neck a bit, and let's out a breif laugh before continuing with his statement. He then begins to roll his wrists, as he picks up just where he left off.

Damian Christ:

Trust me, watch me, and have faith in my ability. I will bring us up to unimaginable heights! Believe me when I tell you, that I, am the only method within this madness! So now this same question remains, am I ready? But you see, I have a much better, dire, question for all of you...Is OCW ready, for Damian Christ?

The background music returns to it's original volume as the image of damian christ slowly begins to fade off into the black abyss. Just before the scene is brought to a close, a few final lines are imposed on the screen.

Damian Christ...

Coming Soon To OCW...

The screen stalls, awaiting anticipation, for the final part of this segment. With the text imposed, the music stops, and the scene finally fades to complete darkness, ending just a few seconds later.

http://i43.tinypic.com/9kuiht.gif

FOOKAYOO MACHEEDAA!!!

Good stuff, it was easy to follow and descriptive. Just know for RPs that are submitted in the show forum you would write like this.

Nate walks into the room.

Nate: You can't see me.

Nate leaves.

So action text is in bold. The talker's name is in bold. The words that are said are normal.

Keep it up we need more use of the promo room.

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

Good stuff, it was easy to follow and descriptive. Just know for RPs that are submitted in the show forum you would write like this.

Nate walks into the room.

Nate: You can't see me.

Nate leaves.

So action text is in bold. The talker's name is in bold. The words that are said are normal.

Keep it up we need more use of the promo room.

Nate does a better Cena than Cena himself.