spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Reinstatement???

Smythe D. Wonder

The Camera pans to the OCW office inside of it is Tiffany Ortiz who is sitting at her desk taking phone calls. The phone rings and the voice on the other end is unmistakably familiar. It's the OCW director of wrestler personel Sasha Starks.

Sasha: Hello!

Tiffany: Sasha where have you been? Smythe was suspended for missing a scheduled show. That doesn't mean you don't have to show up for work either. There has been alot of changes around here and you have alot to catch up on.

Sasha: I'll get to that later Tiff, there's something else that's more important.

Tiffany: Yeah, Smythe Dawonder is due back to Riot next week. He will make the show won't he? I do not want this becomign a problem for me an Nate.

Sasha: Something is wrong with him Tiff. It's like he isn't all there. But he's more than all there. He's angry, inconsolable, and he's cold, he's cold about everything. except for me of course, but I'm worried.

Tiff: Smythe will be fine, he's missed king of OCW. He hasn't capitalized on oppourtunities, he's most likely pissed. He'll be back to his old self once he gets a few wins under his oversized belt.

Sasha: I don't think he's gonna be back to his old self at all Tiff. I think we should be a little concerned as an employee of the company. I think the rest of the roster should be concerned about the return of the Alpha-Heel. And I think we should be concerned about what Smythe might do if he's given the chance. Tiffany, deep down I know you have a soft spot for Smythe. You enjoy talking with him, hearing his remarks, watching him entertain in the ring. I love him too very much. But this man in this house right now, he isn't the same. Tiffany I don't think you want this Smythe Dawonder back in OCW.

Sasha hangs up the phone quickly leaving Tiffany to look at the phone and she's going through thoughts in her head as the camera fades.

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream