spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

The Change

Mr.Sensation

• Administrators

The Camera pans to a busy street in Manhattan New York City. The camera pans around and we see the usual hustle and bustle of the city with some onlookers peering at the Camera and waving and a few tourists standing and pointing.

The view finally fixates on a very large office building on 33rd street. The view zooms upward in order to take in the actual scope of the structure.

A Limousine pulls up baring the OCWFED logo on the side. A porter quickly rushes out of the building and grabs the door. Mr.Sensation makes his way outside followed by Birdie.

The Porter then opens the front door for Mr.Sensation and extends his hand as if asking for a tip. Mr.Sensation looks at the porter and gives him an slaps his hand.

Mr.Sensation: Keep the soul my brother!

The porter is from the Czek Republic and obviously not amused. Birdie with a handful of documents in her hand quickly rings the elevator. While Mr. Sensation begins to speak.

Mr.Sensation: How our are numbers looking?

Birdie: All time high boss.

Mr.Sensation: Investors?

Birdie: Our stock is up 18 points.

Mr.Sensation: Wellness policy?

Both chuckle

Birdie: Everyone seems fit as a fiddle, that Brian James kid just got back from an injury, and it seems DJ's ligament strain isnt as serious as we thought.

The Elevator arrives at the ground floor and both enter. Birdie looks at Mr.Sensation, and Sensation looks at Birdie as the elevator closes.

Awkward Silence............

Birdie: Let me get that boss.

Birdie pushes the elevator button for the 48th floor.

The elevator begins to rise through the various floors as Mr.Sensation continues asking Birdie various questions about OCWFED's performance. Although all reports look nominal Mr.Sensation increasingly grows angry.

The Elevator arrives at the 48th Floor. Upon opening we see Justin Time with a smile on his face he prepares to speak.

Mr.Sensation: You say one single word, and I will fire you where you stand.

Justin quickly shuts his mouth with a look of sadness as he walks into the elevator, which closes and heads for the ground floor.

Mr.Sensation quickly continues his walk through the OCWFED HQ various interns begins to shuffle about and look busy some even hand Birdie documents. One intern lost in the immediate ruckus has no where to go so he stands in front of Mr.Sensations office.

Like a deer in headlights he looks at Mr.Sensation, Mr.Sensation quickly turns around and all of the workers focus back on there assigned tasks.

Mr.Sensation turns to the Intern.

Mr.Sensation: You are?

Intern: K....K.....Kenny Sanders......

Mr.Sensation: Your mom named you Kenny Sanders?

Kenny: yes

Mr.Sensation: Well Kenny your fired, your name annoys me.

Kenny: But I just started today!

Mr.Sensation: Who hired Mr.Kenny Sanders?

A Reluctant hand goes up.

Voice: I did sir.........

Mr.Sensation: Well you and Kenny can pack your shit, together your fired to.

The Intern and Worker tear up as Mr.Sensation makes his way into his office. Birdie sighs and walks in with Mr.Sensation.

Birdie: You didnt have to do that you know.Mr.Sensation: No I didnt but I wanted to.

Mr.Sensation grabs all over Birdies documents and spreads them across his desk. He stands near it and puts both hands on his desk as he pours over the various documents.

Mr.Sensation: You know when I started this business OCW was in some crappy basement in forest hills. everybody told me you wouldnt make it you would fail. Everyone told me I was a fool for using all the money I made in N.E.W to fund OCWFED.

Mr.Sensation: 3 years later look at us, fancy office, nice desk, limos, fine dining.

Birdie: We are top of the heap thats for sure.

Mr.Sensation: But at what cost........

Mr.Sensation looks down at a letter written anonymously. He reads it to himself and his entire demeanor changes, the rage of 2006 begins to take over. Birdie starts to slowly back away as she realizes The Boss is about to go postal.

Mr.Sensations whispers begin to get louder and louder.

Mr.Sensation reads,How far have we fallen, from those Ideals that we hold dear, what happened to the times of yesterday when you where just happy to see someone show up. Look at us now, above all things even human decency, the only place left to go is down, for those who choose privilege above humanity. The higher we go the further we fall when we forget what brought us to the show.............

Mr.Sensation: What happened to us B, what the fuck happened to us, have we not learned from past mistakes, have we not overcome each and every single obstacle that was thrown in front of us? have we not decimated every un-original vagrant piece of slime, have we not destroyed THOSE WHO HAVE FUCKED WITH MY GOOD NATURE. Than why, why do these words bring forth that tornado of rage that put created this dynasty.

Mr.Sensation: Why is it that when we are #1, yet I do not feel like a winner? Why the fuck Birdie do I look around and see this endless torrential downpour of bullshit Birdie. I remember a time when we where the best and we didnt shove it down everyones throat. I remember a time when a solider would help another, not out of obligation but out of the goodness in his heart. We arent fake Birdie, we dont smile in your face and then plot your death from behind, we dont whipser amongst each other our discretions, here in this house in OUR HOUSE, when you have a problem you let the world know. Because we are the Men and Women of OCWFED we dont hide we dont cower, we rise above!

Mr.Sensation: EVEN STILL, we have lost that bit of humanity that made us the perfect blend of Respect and Competition. I remember when you could enter the room greener than Randy Orton and receive a pat on the back for effort, I remember when Kage was Nick Kage, a little kid from Brooklyn looking to make it big, When The Steve was Steven Jones, just a kid trying to show the world he had talent, where guys like RD Money just wanted to show us he could shine. Where you werent afraid to give it your all.

Mr.Sensation: And now I look around and faces, the faces of those old and new are all filled with an aura of self importance, and it makes me sick. We have become the one thing that I have feared, Victims of our own success.........

Mr.Sensation begins to tear his office apart in a frenzy while he continues.

Mr.Sensation: The nightmare that has kept me awake all those nights has come true, those voices those people from the past who said the only people who will bring you down is you!. Its all happening just as they said it would, all around me I see those faces of self importance. No more Birdie, no more, The same motivation that pumps through my blood like gasoline through pistons 100% Rage fueled, these bones this blood, this man that built this dynasty will fix it.

Mr.Sensation: No longer will respect be tossed around like a side dish, it will be earned, no longer will i sit idly by as people are dissected, as if they have no worth. OCW IS A FAMILY, OCW IS MY FAMILY, AND I WILL NOT ALLOW MY FAMILY TO DIE! WE WILL IVE ON EVEN IF I HAVE TO CARVE RESPECT INTO THE MINDS AND SOULS OF ALL OF MY CHILDREN. The DAY OF RECKONING IS UPON US BIRDIE.

Mr.Sensation: The Giant sleeps no longer, My ears are to the ground I see all I know, all and I will not allow my family to be corrupted by our own success.

Mr.Sensation thrashes all the documents on his desk as he begins to lift his desk from the side Birdie gasps as The boss tips his huge desk over into the back window of the office. The Desk makes an awful sound as it smashes into the floor to ceiling window. A huge Crack along the glass forms. Birdie looks on in sheer terror.

As Mr.Sensation gazes at the crack he begins to kick the desk over and over and over at a frenzied pace. He finally backs up and hits the desk with "Thats Sensational" *superkick* shattering the window and sending the desk flying out of the building.

We hear a large crash as the desk smashes into the back of Mr.Sensations limo as Glass rains down. The broken window in the office begins to kick up the papers on the ground as the entire office begins to fill with airborne paper. Amongst the Carnage Mr.Sensation stands with his back towards the window, as we see the sun set on the CEO's manic face.

Mr.Sensation: OCW..................Is A Family

Mr.Sensation: And Daddy is home.

The Camera fades to black.

• Mark Out! 4
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

48th Floor.

We hear a large crash as the desk smashes into the back of Mr.Sensations limo as Glass rains down.

I don't think you would hear much, 48 floors up!!!

Bout damn time..Where's my allowance!!!

*OOC*

AWESOME ROLEPLAY..

Shame you weren't kicking *RIP OFF* through the window. I refuse to mention that mother fuckers name in a post...

EST. 2006

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/CFC.jpg

- GET BEHIND ME AND SING, CAUSE EVERY HERO GOT A THEME SONG -

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c47/Spoonermania/the_steve_userbarcopy.jpg

RESPECT is earned they say....

Bossman.. great RP...

but what makes it really great is I truely believe you put your soul into OCW... So this Rp is actually heart felt...

regardless of the trash I talk you are the man...

Great job Bossman

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

Mr.Sensation: [/b]OCW..................Is A Family

The Camera fades to black.

Best ending I have read in a while! Damn how Jay can roleplay.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.

thats one sweet RP right there

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17