TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Report from all pro wrestling

Smythe D. Wonder

All pro wrestling a website dedicated to behind the scenes action throughout the wrestling world has a article on OCW`s Smythe Dawonder

OCW rookie Smythe Dawonder`s recent off time from the ring isn`t entirely a fault of his record label signing. All Pro Wrestling has confirmed that Smythe suffered an undisclosed injury in his Animosity match with DJ Chino and he has been assigned to a rehab in Toronto, which is at no cost at all to OCW (free healthcare in Canada). Doctors have concluded that the injury is not as threatening as earlier projected and his return time is somewhere in the mid september area.

Smythe has played a low to midcard heel so far in OCW and has impressed management enough to open negotiations on a long term contract with the company. Expect a push for the multi platform superstar if his rehab and conditioning go well.

Signature 1 - The Alpha Heel

Signature 2 - Spear 5 (F) - Stargazer

Finisher 1 - Flapjack 2 (F) - The SDW

Finisher 2 - Reality check (G) - Dawonderful Dream

Finisher 3 (i'm cool enoigh to claim 3 moves) - The Darkside - THe Million Dollar Dream

BREAKING NEWS! PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON SIGNS!

OCW has come to terms with Puff The Magic Dragon. Puff is expected to receive a major push his first night, out smoking Versus in a smoke off, then to face Nate Ortiz who is expected to put Puff over.

More on this later.

ZOMG!!!

Smythe has played a low to midcard heel so far in OCW and has impressed management enough to open negotiations on a long term contract with the company. Expect a push for the multi platform superstar if his rehab and conditioning go well.

Management:Here's you broom kid, the janitor's closet is right down the hall, and your office is down in the boiler room

Yep, You said it, we are expecting a push from you!!

Recon throws down a papercup onto the floor

Wow, I didnt know it was that bad

I guess I am dangerous to work with.

Took out Katinzo, took you out. very nice.

Your too EXTEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for most people.

2k8? I havent figured out 2k7 yet - Big Joe D

I am the First Dutch EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First European EX-Champion - The Air

I am the First True EX-Champion - The Air

Delusional? Not at all! I Speak the Truth, cause I can proof it and the others can't. Those Heavy !@#$%^&& ain't got none on me.