spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Unable to Help

Nate Ortiz

The scene opens on a street in Los Angeles, California. The sun is shining brightly without a cloud in the sky. A flock of birds fly through the scene heading towards the ocean, the sounds of cars, starting, stopping, and honking can be heard through the southern California air. Faintly the sound of an ambulance can be heard. Soon it the sound gets louder and the noise continues to increase and the scene pans out to show the UCLA Medical Center.

The scene cuts to a room inside the patient care facility in the medical center. The sounds, of the various medical equipment in the room, can be heard as the scene focuses on the patient lying in the hospital bed. The patient is Nate Ortiz. He is connected to a number of machines from controlling his breathing, to monitoring his heart rate. He is sleeping and doesn’t look to have moved for a long time. After a moment the door to the room opens and Tiffany Sensation Ortiz walks in with a cup of coffee and notebook in hand.

Tiffany sits in a chair placed at the bed side of Nate and looks at him for sometime hoping he would make some type of movement. Knowing it wasn’t going to happen she takes a sip of her coffee and places the drink by her side and begins to write in her notebook….

Dear Dad,

I send this letter to you dad to ask you a few questions. What kind of man are you to turn your back on one of the people who helped build your company in to the greatest e-wrestling organization ever, who stood up for you to gain back control of OCW when there was no way you could do it yourself? What kind of father are you to hire people to end not a career but the life of the man your daughter loves? What kind of….

The door opens and it is Nate’s doctor. Tiffany crumples up the paper and looks at the doctor.

Tiffany: (Anxiously) Did you get the test results back?

Doctor: Yes, Mrs. Ortiz we did and they don’t look good.

Tiffany’s demeanor goes from hopeful to very sad. But she motions for the doctor to give the results.

Doctor: Well as I told you the doctors in Sacramento told you before you got here Nate suffered a grade 5 concussion along with the injuries to his arm, leg and the rest of his body. Last year Nate suffered a grade 3 concussion. And as I explained earlier with each concussion the danger of more severe post-concussion syndrome and dementia become more likely now and also later in life.

Tiffany: So you’re saying it’s likely that his career is over.

Doctor: Sadly in my opinion it would be best for the long term that when and if Nate fully recovers he retire. It is likely that with his profession he will suffer a few more concussions. And in the long term it could lead to sever dementia and even depression. But if he want to risk his future if the symptoms of the concussion stop it would be possible for him to return to the ring. But again I believe it would be best that he retire. Do you have any more questions?

Tiffany: No I don’t doctor thank you.

The doctor leaves the room and walks over to the motionless Nate. She places her hands on his hands which are resting on his chest and begins to speak to him.

Tiffany: Nate, things don’t look good for you. Heck they look really bleak right now. But I am not going to give up on you, and I know you can hear me and I don’t want you to give up either. I know that you are going to over come this, but I am going to have to leave you for a short while. My father, the psycho, and the two whores need to be dealt with for their actions. And not one member of the OCW roster has decided to do anything. Since you are here, I have to do it myself…

Tiffany kisses her finger tips and touches Nate’s forehead. She then walks to the door of the room and takes one last look at Nate before exiting the room. As the door shuts Nate’s eyes open for a moment then close as the scene fades.

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

• Administrators
STAY DEAD
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Nice RP,i'm looking forward to this progressing..keep it up guys

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

• Administrators
STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Nice RP...but I think theres more to this...I find myself asking the question: Will Nate be the next OCW superstar to leave a hospital bald? Hmmm cant wait to see where this goes! No but in all seriousness good stuff great storyline you guys got going.

THE DEAN

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i41/bombsquad07/barb.jpg