TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

• Administrators
  • Mark Out! 18
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen

Awesome shoe, nice way to start the new year!
  • Mark Out! 4

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation

New year, new OCW!?

evidently not. here you go, losers.

- Rust Cohle's days as champion are numbered

- Cort and Jehst. "You use it to buy drugs, or Russian videogames, or United States Senators." gold. Because I know what's coming later, Ido enjoy the subtlety in Cort's actions here. Referencing the way to spend his money and the tentativeness about facing Archer. I am also very interested in where this is headed. I like that Jehst has a real logical reaction (pissed) to what Cort does in accepting the bribe from Archer.

He said what we're all feeling! Pack your shit Cort!

Iceman vs Pugh was fine, would have liked to see Iceman get a win but you know how it goes. Good action, no real issues other than 1 or 2 very iffy short-resets from Pugh. Gotta get those key reversals to survive kid. Pugh still undefeated.

- Don't shoot on me, Feinstien! I don't dislike the dynamic of Tyler and Derek, I am just wildly confused about their connection to this shady group led by Archer. I guess they're bad guys too? But this mini-story around Anny led me to want to cheer Derek and Tyler and boo TWC. Promo was straight and to the point. I'll wait to see where this goes from here.

- Fuck you, Cort.

- I'm glad we get some explanation around Tucker's look and new aesthetic. We have a similar vibe around Tucky as his pre-Solomon Caine days but with less enthusiasm and more chillness. He's at one with his inner hippie. I will miss LETS GO TUCKER but we'll see where Tucker goes from here.

Power and Glory tag match was as I expected it should be. Shouts to the fucking rookies for editing out most of the lag, that stuff is annoying. Glad Walker and Derek won, then tried to enact revenge. Without their allegiance to UAE this would be straight forward, and I'm guessing they're going to be abused or cheated in some way by Archers' schemeing in the future. Also the running away part from TWC is amazing.

- Parca puts over all three possible competitors in a good way. Didn't run too long and also referenced Tony and harkin'd back to their old feud in a good way.

Loving Salami Caine as new LHW champ. Was expecting to see a new challenger this week but I don't hate letting it breathe and his promo really nailing the point home about beating up Doc

- TY's naivety and general "shucks I'm gonna go far here!" is a little more of a departure from his old character as I'd hoped, but I do like the continued connection with B17 now that they're both faces. I want to see more than cliche one 5 word sentences from TY moving forward. Give us more of a reason to care other than who the bad guys are. I root for you hard in matches! Just need one more step up in the RP deparment.

New Tucky vs Webster. Webster is unique. I know it's probably easy to shit on that look because of how basic and goofy it is but it appears like it's intentional. It's not bad on accident, at least not to me. In a CAW world filled with Aleister Black ripoffs and 60-layer CAWs, Webster fits perfect for a debut. Good competitive match. I miss the old Tucky.

- LUCHA COUNTRY BANNED FROM RIOT!!!

- Foul mouthed Fraser continues his bartop banter with Colby. As amazing as these guys match was, the bar segments almost hit me as trying a bit too hard. The over-the-top Fraser is cartoonish, but could grow on me, though. Happy to hear about the best of seven, but not super clear with this RP how that works. They say "lets start with our second outing tonight" but they're not on the card. Is the first one a part of the series? Who knows! Also, don't allow "fucks" and "cunts" throughout a promo and randomly censor them in other parts. One or the other. Didn't land all the way with me, but the main point is we get more great matches between them. Love that part.

- Funny they're back to back, but this Joanna/Morgan RP I enjoyed much more. These fucking weirdos do a good job setting the scene and I feel I've learned a lot more in their past few encounters about who they are and what kind of characteristics to expect. their definitely weirdos and "third eye" sounds like an innuendo for butthole, but I dig it. spoiler, I dug the match much more

- Okay, this Tre/Mac segment is... a mess. Please use the Morrison Method and put the names of who is talking before each line. If you line break, that's fine, just put their name first again.

Example:

Tre: I'm gonna beat up Jehst.

Tre: I showed him what was up last week.

Don't break without including that second iteration of "Tre" to show who's speaking. Also, please use colons between the name and the dialogue, or at least a dash or something. Some places you do, some you don't. This whole RP is just shaky with formatting.

This RP is short but I got lost, I know they're boys but they both give me face vibes at the start then shift. I think there's a point where they forget to put Tre's name, so it looks like Mac is talking, then they say they have a sissy to toss around, but neither of them are booked so I'm just super confused at this whole interaction. Sorry guys.

Morgan vs FloJo! I loved it! This is about as great a match as you can get without any heat or anything. I know it's a throwaway deal but I've grown more on Morgan's character and can appreciate the not overly involved or intrusive inclusion of Joana at ringside. Nice work. You can do small stuff without sliding in the ring or making yourself the fucking center of attention as a manager. Big win for Morgan. At this point, Flojo isnt' hurt by losses. She can only go up. Good job to both!

I also really enjoyed the INT triple threat. I think the right man won in Danny as well! They had a good match at Anny with admittedly a very sloppy last few minutes, so I want them to get a second chance because Danny was competitive as hell. The match was solid and despite Mantis' AWFUL "I WAS TYPING WAHHH" excuse for the ending, it was an awesome end that saw Danny come out on top with Colin getting fooked over. All 3 looked good in their own ways.

- Everrett does a great job in this RP with Parca that other heels should take note of. He's validating his actions as a heel and shows that there's a reason behind the actions without losing too much of his old character. It's evolution in a good way that shows him to be a justified heel, which are always the best kind. Naturally, by default, Parca benefits from this heel work as the face that's eyeing him down. Their revival of the history also helps this for me.

The Simple Math thing with naive TY and Mugen is just hilarious. Wish we got more around the KD attacked angle than 4 seconds at the end but still worked out for me.

- H2O interrupted by TLBS. I like the slight diversion thinking it'll be someone else. We talked a lot about this in the chat. I see TLB's chaos coming off a lengthy face run as respectful here. I think the crowd being behind him shows that. H2Os denial pisses him off which is slowly making him be a dickhead here about Valk and later to Kass who is trying to show him the way. Next week should be good. I love this combination on paper.

Fuck you Harvey, I hope he stomps your brain into a fine mush and turns it into marinara sauce.

- Jordan calling out Mantis for a FITE is good. Short and sweet, though allusions to the actual "ignoring" Mantis did of him are prevalent.

Kass with some amazing video work with the AC/Kass gaming segment. All of the little references to other OCWers is great and it just looks clean and original. idk how he pulled that all off but amazing stuff nonetheless.

- Solomon Caine keeps being a fucking weirdo, very mysterious!

Parca and Everrett was everything I thought it was going to be when it was booked. I had a feeling we'd get Dominion involvement at some point but at least we had a winner (El Parca via DQ). This continues what should be an amazing clash in the future between LC and Dominion. The ending bit was good, showed both Parca and Ev in good light and I always get excited over some tag team wrasslin (or possible hints towards them)

- This second Fraser/Colby scene is fuckin-- FOOKING chaos lmao . The dart in the bartenders cheek got a laugh outta me. My criticism of the earlier RP is washed away here as it appears they were talking about tonight's encounter at the bar. I guess it's not gonna be 7 matches, but 7 contests. Reminds me of Blaine/Dragana's fued from a few years ago and that's not awful. Good follow up here.

- All you need to know about Maxx's RP is that he has a red carpet photo shoot. While Jehst has moved to full time wrestling, it appears Maxx is still starring in movies because he's a wannabe!

- Flo and Ashley going back and forth, I do laugh at FloJo putting herself down and that's cool but if someone else puts her down she fires back. Short RP that establishes things as necessary heading into a probably encounter at the go-home show.

- Marisa already knows how much I love this response to Terra's Insecure video. Countering "you're hiding your insecurities" with "nah bish I'm confident in how sex I am" is hilarious and perfect for Marisa's character.

- Colon's continued war with UAE rages on and those BASTARDS bought the blacksmith lot out from under him. Archer has so many hands in so many jars right now and this Feinstein character is doing it all for him.

- Jesus lucifer christ please do not tell me Bingo is being propositioned to join Dominion or do their bidding. Its bad enough that my other favorite babyface accepted a fucking bribe tonight.

The main event was balls to the WALLS action. IT's a Safety First Match so you already knew that was going to be the case. I was rooting for TY as he did just join the most prestigious group of legends from here to Tokyo, but alas, Wrex enacted his revenge on Mugen and has EARNED his way into the match wtih Bingo. I think that's an important distinction, as he wasn't walking back into it story wise. He completed an existing story and earned the shot... It should be a fantastic match and if the Chill Faktor voters do this right, they'll put wrex in his hardcore wheelhouse!

There were some ups and some downs. It certainly wasn't OCW's best work, but the show was jampacked with content so that's always a good thing. Just 3 more shows til the PPV so we should see some of these feuds kick into high gear as we draw closer.

Good work everyone.

• Mark Out! 12

POzHGqo.png

President and leading member of the Paul Pugh Fan Club. We love KidEgo

http://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SlXlTioxkN913ZuFSU5VjOfJYwR0EjwCF5hBUFCurjw/http/ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

I really liked the Parca and Ev’s match. Very well done, a lot of action and kept you guessing. Very entertaining. Not to take away from the main even or anything I’m else in the card, I thought it was a great one. Applause to all involved.

Parca and Ev I knew was gonna be a banger and it lived up to it.

Damn you Ice Man....IT WAS SUDDEN DEATH!!!!!

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png