spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Hungry for Knowledge

EMP

We find ourselves on the P3 soundstage as the sound of a VCR rewinding over and over can be heard as we see EMP staring intensely into the Television with sleeping Bubba next to her. Emp has towers of empty Roman noodle bowls stacked all around here.

She Rewinds the tape again and again...as she slurps down another bowl of noodles. The look of frustration on her face as she slams the bowl down on the table and screams. “ HOW DOES IT DO IT! Bubba wakes up for a moment before letting out a great big yawn and laying back down.

Emp: Sorry bubba...I just don’t get it! I Have been watching this for hours and I don’t understand how he can be so fast! Ugggh… I need another bowl... Do you want something to Bubba?

Bubba cracks one eye open and then puts a paw over his face.

Emp: I’ll get you something anyway.

Emp rolls over knocking over bowls as she sluggishly gets up. She walks past one of the mirrors and stops to look at herself for a moment. She smiles for a moment then poses to the left, then to the right. Noise can be heard that is best described,” The cry of Wookiee” coming from her stomach. She rubs her belly.

Emp: I’m starving…

The camera cuts back to the television where a blurry image of a large figure with stacks of food around them can be seen. The camera slowly pans in before it cuts to black.

• Mark Out! 6

OCW_emp_profileV2sig.png