TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Ambition 41: The Late Late Edition + 42's card

Mr.Richard Blood

http://www.ocwfed.net/miscpics/ocw_ambitionsmall.jpg

Live Via Flux Capacitor... last week's Ambition

http://www.ocwfed.net/miscpics/ocw_ambitionsmall.jpg

SHEET YOU HAVE 3 DAYS ESSAY!

Note, this Sunday's Ambition is a rush job to get us back on track. From here on out, you'll be back to getting 6 days. Ambition will be posted every Sunday without fail. Apologies for the delay in this one.

Extra note. Calm the potty mouth son. If your RP is more than 30% fuck, I'm going to substitute your cussing for hilarious, probably character crushing alternatives.

• Mark Out! 3

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How ultimatum you Reverie… I have no inkling what you’re conversation about.

(How dare you Trance... I have no idea what you're talking about)

Seriously though, stop using a fucking thesaurus if you don't actually KNOW what the words mean, for example.

You could call your girlfriends vagina a vault, because it's hard to get into. Another word for vault is catacomb... And we all know what you'd be sayin'

SEE WHAT IM SAYIN'?

spacer.png

Seriously though, stop using a fucking thesaurus if you don't actually KNOW what the words mean, for example.

You could call your girlfriends vagina a vault, because it's hard to get into. Another word for vault is catacomb... And we all know what you'd be sayin'

SEE WHAT IM SAYIN'?

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Eerie-et is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, who is already sick and pale with grief, that thou, her maid, art far more fair than she... ?

• Mark Out! 2

No.

Definitely not letting anyone use any of my creations/characters again.

Peppertons' don't do BDSM!

• Mark Out! 1

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

"Let me make myself clear: you work for me. If I tell you to fight Blaine, you fight Blaine. Hell, if I tell you to fight a lion, you WILL fight a lion and still thank me afterwards for giving you a job." - Mr. Sensation