TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Leave of absence

Dennis Black

Day one

Madison: Life takes you to strange places. Last night we were in the Manhattan Center...and now? Paradise.

Madison stretched her arms and took in the Hawaii breeze. The sound of Dennis’s labored groans did not deter her from enjoying the moment.

Madison: Don’t drop those bags! If you can't carry a couple of light bags (they are overstuffed!) then how can I expect you to get some of the bigger guys over your shoulder?

After competing at Savage Lands, Riot, Turmoil, and Asylum all in one week, The dynamic duo decided to take a five day vacation. Hawaii was a place where they wouldn't need to fear an attack from Parker, Leon, Trance, or Sebastian Abbot. Naturally, Madison chose the most expensive resort she could find.

Dennis struggled to hold up all seven of Madison’s bags, and one of his own as their taxi drove off. The entrance to the resort was straight ahead. Madison declined letting any of the staff carry their bags, she assumed they were all thieves or had dirty hands.

Dennis gave a sigh of relief once they reached the reception desk. He gingerly set the bags down on the marble floor and took the time to stretch as Madison spoke with the receptionist.

Receptionist: Welcome! How may I serve you?

Madison: Dennis Black and Madison Cox, checking in. We are very exhausted.

Dennis: And sore.

Madison: I'm not sore at all.

Dennis: That's because you had a first class seat while I was in coach, next to the bathroom. The urine flow never stopped...

Madison briefly looked over her shoulder.

Madison: I already told you, there was only one seat left in First Class.

The Receptionist slid two sets of key cards across the counter. Madison returned her attention to the receptionist and smiled at the woman.

Receptionist: There we are. Two rooms.

Dennis blinked several times.

Receptionist: One deluxe honeymoon suite for the lady. And for the gentleman...the standard package. For the lady, your deep tissue massage will be in one hour.

Madison: Sounds like a dream!

Dennis: I'm confused.

Madison turned to face Dennis.

Madison: About?

Dennis whispered: Two rooms?! I thought Mugen-

Madison: You will refer to him as the Overlord.

Dennis: Right...I thought he wanted us to ...you know…’relax’?

Madison: And we are! But I'm being cautious. I don't trust myself to share a room with you right now…

Madison wrapped her arms around Dennis’s neck.

Madison: I would feel ever so guilty if you walked into Riot next week after having such a taxing vacation. I'd be devastated if you walked into your match feeling sluggish. I came to the realization during the flight, it's too soon for us. I can't have you losing the qualifier because of my insatiable nature, Mr. Black.

Dennis groaned and averted his gaze to a family of three walking by. For whatever reason, the mother was juggling a pair of blue balls as they walked by Dennis.

Madison: Hey! Focus. Will you wait for me? I'll make it worth it. Besides, the anticipation is the best part. I can see myself being a Queen.

Dennis: ...Queen?

Madison: The Tournament, Dennis. I want to be your motivation. Just imagine…

Madison stood on her toes so she was just a little taller, in order to whisper something in his ears. His eyes widened before she released him and walked away.

Madison:There's an excellent gym here. I suggest you use it. Kwan Watts is not a small man, bruuuuuh!

The receptionist cleared her throat.

Receptionist: Sir?

Dennis: Yea?

Receptionist:Just need you to sign off on the payment.

Dennis almost fainted at the amount he was being charged. Oddly enough, it was the exact amount OCW paid him for Savage Lands. The Television Champion was on vacation...and broke. Literally, two dollars to his name.

• Mark Out! 13

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madison, pack up and come over to Riot, I'll take you up Snake Mountain..Old Country Way!!

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-23-2013/Bcsd7q.gif

• Mark Out! 10

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5774/sig2uq.jpg

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)

1 x NA Champion

1 x Pride Champion

1 x TV Champion

2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion

F.I Winner 2012

MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree

'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

Madison is a CUNT, she stinks and I don't like her!
  • Mark Out! 1

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

I'm glad Madison's tight blonde self is on Riot, might have to hit her up....

You do COCAINE, the only thing your hitting up is the E.R for a deviated septum.

• Mark Out! 2

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital