+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Decent Member Rookie Samsin Simsin is on a distinguished road Samsin Simsin's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 24 Times in 17 Posts

Riot 590

Samsin Simsin
    Gamertag:
    SAMSONSIMPSON88
    Show: RIOT
    Time Zone: Central

S.17 Record:

Viktor Karmine L
    Henry Danielson L
    Tristen Derruso W
    Owen L
    K'Dangelo W
    Jordan Trance L
    Chance Williams L
    Johnny Millionaire L
    Marcus McMichaels W
    Marcus McMichaels L

Decent Member Rookie Samsin Simsin is on a distinguished road Samsin Simsin's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout

Turmoil 285

Previously Recorded

The scene opens inside the Scumchester Academy with Samsin and OWEN standing opposite each other. The camera zooms in and begins to pick up their conversation.

OWEN: I wanted to ask if you could show me how to throw that right hand the way you doÖ

Samsin: You really think it's something? I appreciate that, man. Let's get itÖ

Samsin begins shadow boxing. Wincing every few seconds as if he was under strain and pressure.

Samsin: Ross is going to chuck a beer at me sooner or later if he sees me throwing at the air and not at least sparring with you, OWEN. Put your hands up.

Already short on breath, Samsin quickly motions for Owen to take a stance. OWEN duly puts his hands up.

OWEN: Like this?

OWEN glances around as if looking for someone, or an airborne beer outside his peripheral vision, before putting his hands up to spar opposite of Samsin.

Samsin: Left foot out, 1, 1, 2, 2.

Samsin begins lightly swinging on OWEN. Left jabs and Right jabs.

Samsin: Left foot, 1, 1-2, 1, 1-2.

OWEN maintains his poise and his hands up guarding as Samsin starts applying more pressure.

Samsin: Left foot. 2, 1-2, 2, 1-2, 2, 2.

Wrex: Goddammit F**kstick!

Samsin flinches and casts his attention to a shouting Ross atop the perch overlooking the whole building.

Wrex: You're not turning MY gym into your f**king sand pit, quit running your mouth with this English cunt and get back to work, I didnít say you could take a break. Hit him like you mean it, for f***sake... Samsin, put your hands down and take a f**king punch boy!

Samsin: *sighs* Yes, sirÖ

OWEN: You know heís taking advantage of you, right? You donít have to take this treatment.

Samsin: it's only "Endurance training", Owen.. Just humour him. I'll be fineÖ

Samsin puts his hands behind his back and closes his eyes as the camera cuts.

ó

Samsin Simsin
    Gamertag:
    SAMSONSIMPSON88

S.17 Record:

Viktor Karmine L
    Henry Danielson L
    Tristen Derruso W
    Owen L
    K'Dangelo W
    Jordan Trance L
    Chance Williams L
    Johnny Millionaire L
    Marcus McMichaels W
    Marcus McMichaels L

Cash ($)
    Markout

Riot 591

Previously RecordedÖ.

Our view fades-in on Samsin Simsin as he takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. His hands gloved and lay over each other behind his back.

He closes his eyes.

One thick, dull thud. And another is heard as we then realize Samsin has just been rocked with a meaty left jab and right hook.

Wrex : Yes! That's right! Hit him again!

Shrugging off the blows and regaining his composure, Samsin puts his hands back up to guard.

OWEN: Donít worry about him. Take your time. Are you ready to go?

Samsin winces but still waves OWEN over to him..

Wrex: Goddammit Samsin! Did I say you could put your fucking hands up?

Samsin flinches as if Wrex's words were abruptly shouted directly into his ear instead.

Wrex: No! I didn't, did I? Now, put your hands back down and let the Englishman learn that jab!

OWEN looks over at Wrex..

OWEN: If he can move out of the way, he should. I need to learn to throw it against someone who doesnít want to be hit by it.

Samsin shrugs and nods, agreeing with OWEN toward Wrex..

OWEN returns his focus back to Samsin to see him still put his hands down and behind his back again.

While doing his best to contain his visual frustration, Samsin begins focusing on his breathing to maintain his poise.

Samsin: Yes, Sir.

Wrex: It's like watching a baby seal get clubbed. I have some other sh!t to do. When I come back, you two better have all this cleaned up. The cooler needs beer too. You hear me, Cheap-ass!?

Samsin: Yes Sir !

Wrex turns around, twisting off the top of a cold bottled Budweiser before aggressively pushing open a door, letting it loudly slam shut behind him.

Samsin eases up at the sound of the door shutting and lets his arms out from behind him.

He removes a glove so he can massage his bruising jaw..

Samsin: Don't worry about any of that, man. I'll take care of all the clean up and beer situation..

OWEN: Why do you let him treat you like that? This isnít how good trainers treat their students.

Samsin: He's not too thrilled with me dragging him to New York every few weeks, only to witness me come up short under Scumchester's name..

Samsin shrugs..

Samsin: I mean, I understand where he's coming from though..and I get the frustration that must come with it. So, I can't blame him..

OWEN: What is he actually teaching you? I know he used to be something special on Turmoil years ago but that was then and this is now. He couldnít stop Christian Garcia from taking the North American Championship from him. And you know Scumchester doesnít have the best name, right?

Samsin: Scumchester is the only place who opened their door to me when I needed it. Plus, the McMichaels ordeal is what really pissed him off..

Samsin replays his previous match over again in his head..

Samsin: I was getting my ass handed to me but, I saw an opportunity.. and I took it.. unfortunately, I won outside of regulation.. and we got fined for it..

Samsin shakes the images from his head as he begins bouncing. Warming up to spar again, he starts lightly shadowboxing toward OWEN..

Samsin: So, 3 weeks of training and then we go back to New York, for a chance to make up for it on Turmoil 286.

OWEN: There will be people who want to make you feel bad about it. It was an error in judgment. Clearly. As long as it doesnít happen again, thatís what is most important. But donít feel bad about it because itís Marcus McMichaels. Next time, make it definitive.

Samsin: How about we make that jab of yours more definitive?

Samsin winks at OWEN as he wipes the sweat from his brow..

Samsin: You still down to spar, big guy?

OWEN: Donít call me that.

Samsin: Five three minute rounds. Let's go big guy.. c'mon..

Samsin and OWEN stand focused, opposite of one another and the view cuts to black as soon as they touch gloves..

Samsin Simsin
    Gamertag:
    SAMSONSIMPSON88

S.17 Record:

Viktor Karmine L
    Henry Danielson L
    Tristen Derruso W
    Owen L
    K'Dangelo W
    Jordan Trance L
    Chance Williams L
    Johnny Millionaire L
    Marcus McMichaels W
    Marcus McMichaels L

Cash ($)
    Markout

Turmoil 286

Samsin Simsin
    Gamertag:
    SAMSONSIMPSON88

S.17 Record:

Viktor Karmine L
    Henry Danielson L