spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

"Who the hell was that guy?"

Samsin Simsin

9/15/16

An unknown bearded new face enters the green room dressed in a black suit and tie, looking for somebody in charge. Not finding anyone of authority available, he grabs a camera man and demands he start recording....

"I've turned in the application, I've been hired to contend on RIOT, I've showed up to the gym and yet not a single one of these chumps on the OCW roster is willing to step into the ring with me. I came here today looking for an evaluation match and maybe a booking but the only people here are these little punks playing with cameras and writing applications. There's nobody back here. So, this is what the hell I'm trying to say.. give me my evaluation match. I don't give a damn who it's against. Otherwise, I'm going to start knocking around these guys back here behind the cameras."

The man pulls a card out of his interier jacket pocket and pushes it to the cameraman's chest as he pushes him out of the way and leaves the room, slamming the door behind him.

The camera then pans to and zooms in on the buisness card now laying on the tile floor which reads in red; "SINISTER SAMSIN SIMSIN"

Samsin Simsin

Gamertag: SAMSONSIMPSON88

PSN: SAMSIN88SIMSIN

Time Zone: Central

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/20/16

RIOT 450

*Arnaud and Charles Young stand in the back getting ready to be interviewed by Stacy Clark*

Stacy Clark: Well Arnaud, your guy hasn't had the greatest run so far. What seems to be the problem?

*Both Arnaud and Charles look at each other and laugh*

Arnaud: My guy has been fighting guys bigger than he is, he's still been taking them to the limit.

He's not like that David Copperfield of a EX division champion who shows up then never heard from again for about 6 months. He can't be the forever champ if he's never defends it. Now--

*An unknown man in a mask abruptly interrupts the interview, walking by in front of the camera*

Arnaud: Look boy, I don't know who you are but you need to show some respect!

*The masked man quickly turns around, takes a deep breath and approaches Arnaud face to face. Arnaud looks to Charles Young with a suprised expression and back at the man now standing chest to chest with him and lets out a nervous giggle.*

Arnaud: You think you can just wal---

*Arnaud is met with a headbutt to his face, immitting a wet slop sound as his nose instantly bursts like a red waterballoon before Charles Young desperately tries to catch him as he slumps backward on the floor.*

*The masked man points at himself and then at Charles Young. He begins slapping the front of his mask in what seems to be a fit of rage. Turns around, points into the camera and walks off.*

vRFrkUQ.gif

https://youtu.be/nJSm1X3Jx1Q

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

s.11>>>Off season training underway>>>s.12

11/02/16: KHSADA Passed

http://www.ocwfed.tv/roster/2k17/rookies.png

http://www.ocwfed.tv/roster/2k17/2k17Rookies.png

Edited by Samsin Simsin

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

11/23/16

nzGvnTK.gif

Simsin is attacked by Charles Young and his manager Arnaud backstage before even getting to the dressing room upon his arrival to the arena. SIN was to face Charles Young in a singles bout soon therafter but had to step down from the matchup due to heavy bleeding from a laceration on the back of his head, inflicted from the attack. Wes Pepperton went on to take his place on the card. SIN went on to the hospital that night and recieved 8 stitches. Should be cleared to return to competition in 7 days.

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

(Camera opens up to H2O sitting at home in Denver watching The Riot taping. As he turns off the lights and get ready to go out for his nightly jog an alert pops up on his phone. It's the new OCW Recent Rants App he downloaded. It reads Samsin Simsin Rant. H2O shakes his head, sighs and the reads it. After he reads it, H2O replies to the superstar via email.)

Dear Samsin,

You may not of heard of me. My name is H2O. I've just been signed by The Sensational One, Mr. Sensation. I think he knows he's just signed the most talented Light Heavyweight superstar this federation will ever see in a long time. So I'm writing this email to you to let you know that you and the rest of these...Rooks can call me The Head Rookie. Your debut was a loss and I'm sincerely sorry. Maybe once I get thru this training exercise my first booking will be against you. Then you will know what it is you need to do to have skills like myself and be loved by OCW fans. They need someone refreshing like yours truly. Not some Kibble and Bit with some gloopidy gloop your grandmother drew on your face crybaby calling out people AFTER A LOSS! C'mon guy. Don't embarrass this company. Later Gloopidy Gloop. I'm going for a run.

Best,

Head Rookie

(H2O puts on his Beats Headphones and sends the email.)

• Mark Out! 2

I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

200.gif#6

http://ocwfed.tv/miscpics/Kass_event_badge_2020.png

Manhattan, NY 2:45 am

A black Ford Econoline utility van sits dark and quiet in an empty alleyway out back of a local bar. An unmasked Samsin Simsin lays sleeping in the passenger seat, legs up on the driver side dashboard and bandaged head cradled by the edge of the seat and surface of the passenger window.

Duffle bags litter the back of the van, suggesting that he's been living in the vehicle since leaving Detroit to start his career with OCW. With missing his last matchup and losing his first, payment has been miniscule and frustration has been staring to settle in.

beep*zzzzzzzzzzz*beep

beep*zzzzzzzzrrzrz*beep

Samson jumps awake to the sound of his phone beeping and vibrating off the center console. Squinting to makeout the words on screen- 1 new email. Sin clicks the link and reads on in concentrated silence.

"This guy must be confused" SIN mutters to himself in anger.

Feeling no need to reply, he clicks the phone off, shaking his head. He could feel a fury reaching fever pitch in his blood. He hops over into the driver's seat, clicks the keys into the ignition and starts the van.

A few moments pass as Sin stares blankly out the window into the dark distance of the alley way, struggling inside trying to cope with the stresses he's faced over the past few months.

"AHHHHHHHHHGHH!" Sin slips and begins punching the interior of his van. Steering wheel, windshield, console and window. Ending with putting his fist through his radio. Observing his hand, he pulls a pack of cigarettes down from the visor and pulls one out, puts the van in drive, lights his cigarette and takes off back toward the city.

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

11/29/16

Arnaud and Charles Young arrive to the arena via limousine, ego driven and talking down to the cameras about some of RIOT's new talents, including "Sam, Sham" Samsin Simsin.

tX6a5Rl.gif

SIN loses by pinfall to Nathan Carter

0-2

qLrE8SV.gif

SIN later finds Charles Young alone in the locker room. Fighting the pain he was currently feeling throughout this body, rage started to overcome and he continues to go on the offensive. Frustration is clearly becoming him.

• Mark Out! 2

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

12/06/16

More than halfway through the show, SIN sits facing his lockerspace in the back. Just finished lacing his mask, he keeps silent to himself. Back turned and head down to the guys behind him coming and going from the room. He watches the show streaming on his cell phone instead of the monitor on the wall...

An unknown man dressed in Hawaiian patterned trunks with armbands that have danglers on them walks out from the back and approaches the ring with a mic in hand

As the man puts the microphone to his mouth he busts a kid like radiant smile and begins to talk..

Johnny Tsunami: YO! WHAT IS GOING ON OCW UNIVERSE!! My name is Johnny Tsunami! And I am your local surfer but also wrestler!

Johnny Tsunami smiles and giggles a bit..

Johnny Tsunami: I've come out here tonight to extend my hand in helping fellow rookie Samsin Simsin.. Samsin, you can't fight Charles Young & Arnerd alone my friend and I don't want you to. I want to help you Samsin help has arrived my friend. It is time we take on these bullies who like to push us around and show them that even though they can get you on an off day they won't be able to get you anymore because now Johnny Tsunami is here.

Johnny Tsunami:Samsin think about it. I'll be in the locker-room able to talk any time my friend just let me know and we can do this.. Together.

Filling with frustration, SIN puts his phone in his bag and leaves the locker room.

Tsunami gently places the microphone down on the ground and looks at the crowd smiling again before stepping out of the ring and walking to the back.

Stacy Clark passes him by with a nod and smile beyond the curtain as the ring announcer introduces her entrance to the ring. She goes on to host Clark Effect in-ring with a focus on the feud between Charles Young, Arnaud and Samsin Simsin.

Stacy attemps to interview SIN before being ejected by the CLARK EFFECT guest himself. Just after mention of Arnaud and Charles.

SIN takes the mic and addresses the duo that he will face off with them at any time and any place. Arnaud and Charles enter the arena, wasting no time.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e372/FACKFACKFACK123/Mobile%20Uploads/videotogif_2016.12.01_05.03.33.gif

Quickly sealing a merciless 2 v 1 victory over SIN.

0-3

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY

12/12/16

Arnaud and Young pull up to the arena in a stretch limo and see Samsin getting out of his van curbside, just across the street. They both start laughing, noticing the bruises on his face. They then tell the driver to blow the horn at him.

Laughing again as Samsin looks around for where the constant beeping is coming from, the driver waves him over to the limo.

Arnaud leans toward the window.

Arnaud: Hey boy you still here?

Samsin peers into the vehicle at them with a fire in his eyes.

SIN:Still here and like I said before, I'm not going anywhere. Don't forget what's on the card for Devil's Night. After I go through Charley, Arnaud, I'm coming for you.

Samsin slaps the roof of the limo and makes his way back across the street, disappearing pass a crowd of fans and a passing bus.

-------------------------

Later in the show…

Johnny Tsunami, walks into the locker room to find an unmasked, bruised and swollen faced, Samsin Simsin sitting at a table watching the event monitors with painfully squinted eyes.

Tsunami approaches Samsin with his hand balled up in front of him.

Johnny Tsunami: DUDE! Nice job out there brah! You did a really good job last week, who cares if you lost man, it was just some simply mistakes brah.

Taking a deep breath of frustration, Samsin stands up slowly while staring Johnny in the eyes.

Johnny Tsunami: So brah, did you hear what I said last week? What did you think about it?

Samsin stands there silently staring at Johnny over his swollen cheek bone before abruptly walking passed him and out the door. Johnny, a little concerned and confused now decides to follow Samsin out into the hallway. He taps Samsin on the shoulder as he catches up.

Johnny Tsunami: Brah c'mon, I'm on your side here! I want to help you, Samsin, we can be friends man. Come on brah, what do you think?

Tsunami then again extends his hand out to Samsin, who has his balled up still...

"Look.."

Simsin breaks his silence with a congested voice.

SIN: If you want, I might have something you could help me with. Do you have a phone on you?

Johnny Tsunami: Uh.. Nah brah, I don't but I can help you with Charles Young & Arnerd.

Samsin: Hmm... Well..

The camera fades away from the two and the last thing seen is Johnny Tsunami smiling as he and Samsin continue to talk...

SIN: Be ringside for me at this match on Devil’s Night. I need you to make sure nothing shady happens behind my back. Those two barely leave each other's side and after LAST week, they're probably going to be anticipating you being there. Just.. don't make me have to second guess you.

Johnny Tsunami : Alright brah yea I can do that!

• Mark Out! 2

Samsin Simsin

SCUMCHESTER

DARKNET SOCIETY