+ Reply to Thread
    The Overlord Fan Boy
    V.I.P
    Mugen is a name known to all Mugen is a name known to all Mugen is a name known to all Mugen is a name known to all Mugen is a name known to all Mugen is a name known to all Mugen's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 551 Times in 179 Posts

Dining With The Overlord - Episode 1 Snippet

Welcome to Dining With The Overlord

The premiere podcast of the OCW Network we have a clip from the first episode ever here with guest Ryu Matsumoto.

CLICK HERE!
    Attached Images

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mugen For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (05-04-2017), Drago Cesar (05-04-2017), Illuminati (05-04-2017), Jonny D (05-04-2017), Kassidy Hayes (05-04-2017), Mr.Sensation (05-04-2017), Sophia (05-04-2017), Tiberius Dupree (05-05-2017)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 5,739 Times in 1,734 Posts
    This is soo infuriating...................

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (05-04-2017), Mugen (05-04-2017)

TKF! TKF! TKF! TKF! V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 515 Times in 282 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    This is soo infuriating...................
    don't be mad that dad and I are U N Defeated against Nate and Sophia, we r just that good

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (05-04-2017), Jonny D (05-04-2017)

MR. SUMMERCIDE V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,041 Times in 1,159 Posts
    I can't...I just can't.
    2x OCW World Champion
    2x OCW International Champion

8. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (05-05-2017), Illuminati (05-05-2017), Mugen (05-05-2017)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,112 Times in 322 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Dupree View Post
    I can't...I just can't.
    I see that your mediocrity is stupified by my trashy betterness. I think 5 on 5 you could have handled it, but one on one...

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (05-05-2017), Mugen (05-05-2017)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,505 Times in 688 Posts
    Easily one of the most important OCW conversations in history.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

12. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (05-05-2017)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,912 Times in 1,193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    Easily one of the most important OCW conversations in history.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 412 Times in 191 Posts

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Cactus Gauge For This Awesome Post:

Mr.Sensation (05-07-2017), Mugen (05-08-2017)

Thread Information