+ Reply to Thread
    Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 778 Times in 228 Posts

Turmoil 170 Card

It's going down!
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

2. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Cactus Gauge (06-27-2017), Hard2Obtain (06-27-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,564 Times in 725 Posts
    the fuck?! On a Turmoil?! Giving away for free?!!!!

disrespectful
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

4. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

Illuminati (06-27-2017)

Newb Wrestler Wrex will become famous soon enough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 50 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    the fuck?! On a Turmoil?! Giving away for free?!!!!

disrespectful
    Gotta get those viewing numbers up somehow.

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,117 Times in 324 Posts
    rumoil

7. The Following User Marked Out to Illuminati For This Amazing Post:

Jonny D (06-27-2017)

Billy Bad Ass V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Gentleman Jack is a glorious beacon of light Gentleman Jack is a glorious beacon of light Gentleman Jack is a glorious beacon of light Gentleman Jack is a glorious beacon of light Gentleman Jack is a glorious beacon of light Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 479 Times in 134 Posts
    I'm Crazy Jack and at Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil all of our top money matches have to go!!!! Why? Because i owe the asian mob THOUSANDS and they've demanded it!!

Why wait until Wrestlelution 15 The Final Lutioning for Nate Ortiz and Dennis Black when you can see it in just a few short weeks for free?!?! That's why I'm in charge folks, sound business decisions!

At Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil Mega Show, not only are you going to see the biggest match in the last 5 years of OCW for FREE(!!!!) but you're also going to get to see that halfwit Ryu Matsufuckboi get what's coming to him for having the gall to face me on Riot when he has to stand across the ring from the Bulbous Balbao himself, Bill Ding.

That's not all though! Big Ed is going to murder a midget! Dennis Black ruined his life, I ruined his career, and at Mega Turmoil Big Ed will put the final nail in H20's coffin. Thorn in your side? Im not a thorn in your side!!!! This isn't your movie, it's mine! You're a pissant, good day to you sir. Enjoy your last shot on Turmoil homo. God bless!

Also two chicks are going to fight! Maybe they'll accidentally kiss!!!!!! if Jackson doesn't act like a cunt there will even be a Luchador in a Turmoil ring for the first time in.... I guess ever? Holy shit, racist guys. Turmoil should be a rainbow city, not a meeting of Seb's White Nationalist group. Oh and austin will be there! Hey at least it's not Bray, am I right?

Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil!

9. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Gentleman Jack For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (06-28-2017), Dennis Black (06-28-2017), Hard2Obtain (06-28-2017), Jonny D (06-28-2017), S.Abbott (06-27-2017), Tiberius Dupree (07-01-2017), Wrex (06-28-2017)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 225 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post
    I'm Crazy Jack and at Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil all of our top money matches have to go!!!! Why? Because i owe the asian mob THOUSANDS and they've demanded it!!

Why wait until Wrestlelution 15 The Final Lutioning for Nate Ortiz and Dennis Black when you can see it in just a few short weeks for free?!?! That's why I'm in charge folks, sound business decisions!

At Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil Mega Show, not only are you going to see the biggest match in the last 5 years of OCW for FREE(!!!!) but you're also going to get to see that halfwit Ryu Matsufuckboi get what's coming to him for having the gall to face me on Riot when he has to stand across the ring from the Bulbous Balbao himself, Bill Ding.

That's not all though! Big Ed is going to murder a midget! Dennis Black ruined his life, I ruined his career, and at Mega Turmoil Big Ed will put the final nail in H20's coffin. Thorn in your side? Im not a thorn in your side!!!! This isn't your movie, it's mine! You're a pissant, good day to you sir. Enjoy your last shot on Turmoil homo. God bless!

Also two chicks are going to fight! Maybe they'll accidentally kiss!!!!!! if Jackson doesn't act like a cunt there will even be a Luchador in a Turmoil ring for the first time in.... I guess ever? Holy shit, racist guys. Turmoil should be a rainbow city, not a meeting of Seb's White Nationalist group. Oh and austin will be there! Hey at least it's not Bray, am I right?

Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil!

Now... why'd you have to go and hUrT my FeEliNgS, Jack? I thought we were FrIeNdS?
    NEVER trust a Genital James, pEople. I'm ready to KICK SOMEONE IN THE F*CKING THROAT, but you won't let me?
    I'm paying a visit to Turmoil anyway. There's a LoOsE eNd that needs sTiTcHiNg.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post

Now... why'd you have to go and hUrT my FeEliNgS, Jack? I thought we were FrIeNdS?
    NEVER trust a Genital James, pEople. I'm ready to KICK SOMEONE IN THE F*CKING THROAT, but you won't let me?
    I'm paying a visit to Turmoil anyway. There's a LoOsE eNd that needs sTiTcHiNg.
    when are YOU done with your break? lol

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 225 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    when are YOU done with your break? lol
    I never took a break, Denny boy! I just had a... ReVeLaTiOn of sorts! And I feel GoOd!

Out of Character: My pops had surgery and I had to miss out on a Turmoil and wasn't booked for a while.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    hope all is well. welcome back!

Thread Information