spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Turmoil 170 Card

Nate Ortiz

I'm Crazy Jack and at Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil all of our top money matches have to go!!!! Why? Because i owe the asian mob THOUSANDS and they've demanded it!!

Why wait until Wrestlelution 15 The Final Lutioning for Nate Ortiz and Dennis Black when you can see it in just a few short weeks for free?!?! That's why I'm in charge folks, sound business decisions!

At Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil Mega Show, not only are you going to see the biggest match in the last 5 years of OCW for FREE(!!!!) but you're also going to get to see that halfwit Ryu Matsufuckboi get what's coming to him for having the gall to face me on Riot when he has to stand across the ring from the Bulbous Balbao himself, Bill Ding.

That's not all though! Big Ed is going to murder a midget! Dennis Black ruined his life, I ruined his career, and at Mega Turmoil Big Ed will put the final nail in H20's coffin. Thorn in your side? Im not a thorn in your side!!!! This isn't your movie, it's mine! You're a pissant, good day to you sir. Enjoy your last shot on Turmoil homo. God bless!

Also two chicks are going to fight! Maybe they'll accidentally kiss!!!!!! if Jackson doesn't act like a cunt there will even be a Luchador in a Turmoil ring for the first time in.... I guess ever? Holy shit, racist guys. Turmoil should be a rainbow city, not a meeting of Seb's White Nationalist group. Oh and austin will be there! Hey at least it's not Bray, am I right?

Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil!

• Mark Out! 7

http://i.imgur.com/FPLnAHN.jpg

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/pushingthelimit.png

I'm Crazy Jack and at Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil all of our top money matches have to go!!!! Why? Because i owe the asian mob THOUSANDS and they've demanded it!!

Why wait until Wrestlelution 15 The Final Lutioning for Nate Ortiz and Dennis Black when you can see it in just a few short weeks for free?!?! That's why I'm in charge folks, sound business decisions!

At Crazy Jack's House of Turmoil Mega Show, not only are you going to see the biggest match in the last 5 years of OCW for FREE(!!!!) but you're also going to get to see that halfwit Ryu Matsufuckboi get what's coming to him for having the gall to face me on Riot when he has to stand across the ring from the Bulbous Balbao himself, Bill Ding.

That's not all though! Big Ed is going to murder a midget! Dennis Black ruined his life, I ruined his career, and at Mega Turmoil Big Ed will put the final nail in H20's coffin. Thorn in your side? Im not a thorn in your side!!!! This isn't your movie, it's mine! You're a pissant, good day to you sir. Enjoy your last shot on Turmoil homo. God bless!

Also two chicks are going to fight! Maybe they'll accidentally kiss!!!!!! if Jackson doesn't act like a cunt there will even be a Luchador in a Turmoil ring for the first time in.... I guess ever? Holy shit, racist guys. Turmoil should be a rainbow city, not a meeting of Seb's White Nationalist group. Oh and austin will be there! Hey at least it's not Bray, am I right?

Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil! Turmoil!

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0a3995b0eb2f7f29a954008f5fc60eb3/tumblr_obdcheI0IU1so18vqo1_500.gif

Now... why'd you have to go and hUrT my FeEliNgS, Jack? I thought we were FrIeNdS?

NEVER trust a Genital James, pEople. I'm ready to KICK SOMEONE IN THE F*CKING THROAT, but you won't let me?

I'm paying a visit to Turmoil anyway. There's a LoOsE eNd that needs sTiTcHiNg.

"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor

http://66.media.tumblr.com/0a3995b0eb2f7f29a954008f5fc60eb3/tumblr_obdcheI0IU1so18vqo1_500.gif

Now... why'd you have to go and hUrT my FeEliNgS, Jack? I thought we were FrIeNdS?

NEVER trust a Genital James, pEople. I'm ready to KICK SOMEONE IN THE F*CKING THROAT, but you won't let me?

I'm paying a visit to Turmoil anyway. There's a LoOsE eNd that needs sTiTcHiNg.

when are YOU done with your break? lol

when are YOU done with your break? lol

I never took a break, Denny boy! I just had a... ReVeLaTiOn of sorts! And I feel GoOd!

Out of Character: My pops had surgery and I had to miss out on a Turmoil and wasn't booked for a while.

"It's like the number zero...It's empty, but at the same time it holds infinite possibilities." - Igor