+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,543 Times in 710 Posts
    Evil Nate!
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    Evil Nate!
    from what I remember EMO nate was justified so can't say evil.

Plus everyone lived.... still a better face burning people then Virgin Dennis Black

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Dennis is no longer a virgin tyvm!

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 251 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    Dennis is no longer a virgin tyvm!
    hence you becoming a man and being heel.

also does Dennis not being a virgin have to do with why Kassidy walks funny now ?

5. The Following User Marked Out to Austin Lee For This Amazing Post:

Dennis Black (2 Weeks Ago)

Useless Member Rookie El Segador is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7 Times in 4 Posts
    the anywhere falls match was fun to watch

i had hayes winning it all. was shocked

felt robbed with two of the title matches being so short. but the longer main event made up 4 it.

was rooting for jackson in the main event. fun match to watch. great ending with both giys bleeding.

interested to see what ortiz does after his wife and sophia get hurt in same night

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler S.Abbott will become famous soon enough S.Abbott will become famous soon enough S.Abbott's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 137 Times in 79 Posts
    Great show by everyone involved, thanks Dennis for standing in while Jack is off snorting coke and eating cereal out of some big woman's ass dimples...

Trance just romped through the tournament like a peado at a wiggles concert... Look out Dennis??

Ding showed #Mmmaaaarvelous who built this city. Who'll step up to Big Daddeh Dinger next?

Sophia jumped by the Ewes... I really need to start paying attention to Riot a bit more.

Again big thanks to Dennis, hearing the chat want a massive stair spot during the FCA match and missing by inches each time was savage. And yes I took a page out of the Sensation book of wrestling

Main event was sweet, I didn't think it was an elimination match until someone mentioned it. It was a great match I thought Ed had it in the bag as he threw Jackson and Dennis around, but as usual Dennis gets the W by the skin of his teeth.

Hopefully next season or even later this season we can have another Turmoil PPV or even have a Turmoil abroad or something like that.

Dennis: ...Okay so, all you had to say was that you didn't want to do the blumpkin.
    Abbott sex fact: Blumpkin: the art of receiving a BJ while taking a dump.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Yea!

I think maybe the next time there is a two month gap between Sensation planned ppv, we can attempt another ps4 ppv to bridge the gap. Started off Rocky, but gm chose the correct match order. Show got progessively better.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Evidence is mounting against Dupree. He's attacked Nate's wife, daughter, and NATE in a span of seven days.

Action must be taken.

Thread Information