+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riot 478

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 5,864 Times in 1,760 Posts

Riot 478

Best Riot of The Summer...SO FAR!

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (08-03-2017), Drago Cesar (08-03-2017), Hard2Obtain (08-03-2017), Jonny D (08-04-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,597 Times in 741 Posts
    Good shoe (haven't watched yet) but assuming!

FIRST
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

MR. SUMMERCIDE V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,050 Times in 1,164 Posts
    First
    2x OCW World Champion
    2x OCW International Champion
    1x OCW Lightheavyweight Champion

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 181 Times in 80 Posts
    My client says she's second 2 none.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    I didn't see any women on this shoe....

7. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

Nate Ortiz (08-04-2017)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 181 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    I didn't see any women on this shoe....
    Her reply says that you don't know a good woman even if her wings were to spread wide as an eagle and her rain from the heavens poured upon your face.
    She thinks you're gay sir.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

9. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Dennis Black (08-04-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout

11. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (08-04-2017)

Post Whore Wrestler S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 151 Times in 87 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    Her reply says that you don't know a good woman even if her legs were to spread wide as an eagle and her jizz rained from the heavens poured upon your face.
    She thinks you're kinky sir.
    Fixed

Dennis: ...Okay so, all you had to say was that you didn't want to do the blumpkin.
    Abbott sex fact: Blumpkin: the art of receiving a BJ while taking a dump.

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Dennis was too athletic for heather, like dolph was for Amy S

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Nathan Carter is a jewel in the rough Nathan Carter is a jewel in the rough Nathan Carter is a jewel in the rough
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 253 Times in 105 Posts
    What is this DDP Yoga you speak of?

Never seen a phone take a bump like that 10/10

Kwan... how you could job like that, mayne?

Not the "father daughter duo swallowing" I'm used to. Call me old fashioned.

I don't deal with West side chicks

Cort Marshall still funny AF

OCW WOMANS REVOLUTION RESPEK WOMANS

So I keep seeing a reaccuring thing; does Denny have a low sperm count? All them titles, and no tadpoles to pass the legacy onto.

Cort Marshall is what you would get if Sgt. Slaughter, Duke Nukem, and Major Payne had a butt baby.
    Good win for Segador

A Hiroshima joke? Quite a bomb to drop on a wrestling show.

Wonderful match between Arnaud and Ed. I love that chokeslam finisher. AW HELL, I JUST LOVE CHOKING.

A funny image of Bubba licking Law's wounds will not leave my mind. I'd alion if I told you I didn't like it.

Good job to the Triple threat match for keeping a multiman match under 20 minutes. Let alone 15.
    Although, I hae to say, it's nice to see what Baron Corbin will look like in a couple years after he is released from WWE. You do lose points for commentary during your entrance. I demand Wolf Man becomes British and forms a tag team "Werewolves of London".

It was a decent match

MAIN EVENT TIME SUCKAS

So first of all, love him or hate him, Pugh's attention to detail on CAWs is pretty amazing. No matter how gay his theme song is. Like, "8 guys blowing 9 guys gay"

Nevermind... with Dupree's entrance, it's 10 guys.

MOTN for me. Wasn't completely sold on the finish, but as a whole package, I enjoyed it.

15. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Nathan Carter For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (08-09-2017), Cort Marshall (08-08-2017), Dennis Black (08-08-2017), Hard2Obtain (08-08-2017), Jonny D (08-08-2017)

Thread Information