+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Summercide Card

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 5,834 Times in 1,754 Posts

Summercide Card

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Jackson Montgomery (4 Weeks Ago), Madison Cox (4 Weeks Ago), S.Abbott (4 Weeks Ago), Sophia (4 Weeks Ago)

Cbomb Fan Boy Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 575 Times in 218 Posts
    So let me get this straight.

Sophia was the poster of last year's summercide. Then this season...you choose some stock footage whores (who are also probably Nate's daughters in some way) instead of the most downloaded woman in ocw history?!?!?!

DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT BECAUSE OF ME, summercide WILL BE DAY 364 OF DENNIS'S WORLD TITLE REIGN!!!!

I want to be on the poster of September to remember. I'm entitled to it.

So f*cking help me God if you forget, Sensation!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Madison Cox For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (4 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (4 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information