+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 5,834 Times in 1,754 Posts

Riot 481: El Gigante

Girls Run The World!

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (4 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (4 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (4 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (4 Weeks Ago), Jonny D (4 Weeks Ago), Madison Cox (4 Weeks Ago), Sophia (4 Weeks Ago)

FIRST LADY OF TURMOIL!! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Sophia is a name known to all Sophia is a name known to all Sophia is a name known to all Sophia is a name known to all Sophia is a name known to all Sophia is a name known to all Sophia's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 625 Times in 270 Posts
    Yaaaaas

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Sophia For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (4 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago)

Cbomb Fan Boy Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 575 Times in 218 Posts
    Dennis was a slacker when I met him. My motivation helped him rise.

I motivated Sensation to end the string of Thursday Riots.

You're welcome, jay.

Post Whore Wrestler S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 143 Times in 82 Posts
    Well for me riot is on Thursday...

Dennis: ...Okay so, all you had to say was that you didn't want to do the blumpkin.
    Abbott sex fact: Blumpkin: the art of receiving a BJ while taking a dump.

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to S.Abbott For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (4 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (4 Weeks Ago)

Bimmy V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar is a name known to all Drago Cesar's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 572 Times in 114 Posts

"Morning cum is great!" - Dennis Black
    "Roll 20 for initiative, you cuck" - Mr. Sensation

9. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Drago Cesar For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (4 Weeks Ago), Sophia (4 Weeks Ago), Wrex (4 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler Big Ed is just really nice Big Ed is just really nice Big Ed is just really nice Big Ed is just really nice Big Ed is just really nice
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 435 Times in 162 Posts
    good job on the injury angle. Table not breaking looked good
    New[13-05, 21:36] Mugen: LOL
    New [13-05, 21:36] Dennis Black: Damnit phone
    New [13-05, 21:36] Sophia: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAH
    New [13-05, 21:36] Dennis Black: sum**********************
    New [13-05, 21:36] Dennis Black: if jay is on...we'll actually need cum structure.
    New [13-05, 21:35] B-17: the power half hour becomes the "b17 can't get a word in hour"

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 225 Times in 123 Posts
    Well... I'm going to jail.

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Cox View Post
    Dennis was a slacker when I met him. My motivation helped him rise.

I motivated Sensation to end the string of Thursday Riots.

You're welcome, jay.
    And now you've motivated me to commit a murder! As if I wasn't BrOkEn enough.

13. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bray For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (4 Weeks Ago)

Cbomb Fan Boy Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox is a name known to all Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 575 Times in 218 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    And now you've motivated me to commit a murder! As if I wasn't BrOkEn enough.

Statistics show you were likely to commit a crime eventually. I just helped you get there sooner than anticipated. One could say I helped you achieve your destiny...just as this Sunday, Dennis Black will vanquish a Serbian and a Scotsman to achieve his.

You're welcome.

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Madison Cox For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Cox View Post

Statistics show you were likely to commit a crime eventually. I just helped you get there sooner than anticipated. One could say I helped you achieve your destiny...just as this Sunday, Dennis Black will vanquish a Serbian and a Scotsman to achieve his.

You're welcome.
    Guess I should thank you. I mean, after all, I have renewed... interest in you and your boyfriend again. And this time, I'm not sparing anyone. Especially not you after Riot.

So, ...tHaNk YoU.

17. The Following User Marked Out to Bray For This Amazing Post:

Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information