+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Summercide 2017

Newb V.I.P Rookie Cort Marshall will become famous soon enough Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 53 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Cox View Post
    I know this place is getting weird when Drago's ass gets mentioned before mine.
    But wrestling is so straight! The only thing less gay is the Village People.

2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Cort Marshall For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Jonny D (3 Weeks Ago), Mugen (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Wrestler Wrex will become famous soon enough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 48 Times in 21 Posts
    When a match can give someone a near mental breakdown you know you're in for a treat.

4. The Following User Marked Out to Wrex For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago)

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz is a glorious beacon of light Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 775 Times in 227 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago Cesar View Post
    I wouldn't know...
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,204 Times in 468 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Cox View Post
    I know this place is getting weird when Drago's ass gets mentioned before mine.
    Uhm Drago's big butt is new to us, your butt isn't new to anyone. The guys in the back and some of the girls and few of the crew.

Oh I agree with Cory he had that won! AGAIN losing isn't the worst thing when the match turns to crap #superkickouts

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

8. The Following User Marked Out to K.Dangelo For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago)

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,928 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    Uhm Drago's big butt is new to us, your butt isn't new to anyone. The guys in the back and some of the girls and few of the crew.

Oh I agree with Cory he had that won! AGAIN losing isn't the worst thing when the match turns to crap #superkickouts
    That match was over in 12 mins but for some reason Corey kept doing ground sigs. But with all things after the brow beating in the VP chat lessons was learned. And at the end of the day learning is half the battle.

G I .................OC BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Useless Member Rookie Basil Dello Russo is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    I didn't think everyone would have such an issue with my match, i thought it was a good one i enjoyed it alot

Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil Dello Russo View Post
    I didn't think everyone would have such an issue with my match, i thought it was a good one i enjoyed it alot
    From a viewers perspective it could have been 10 minutes shorter. It clocked in at 1 min less then the TM champ match which included a promo package. It wasn't a terrible match but it was incredibly longer then it needed to be because Corey never capitalized, continually hitting a ground sig then restarting. Which in turn messed with the flow of the match. The consensus would be a slightly different on a non stream, as folks could fast forward. But for a viewing party it was brutal.

Take this into consideration, that was the 2nd longest match of the night.

Nate and Dupree was about 21 ish mins and those are 2 HOFamers

The Women Champ was about 18

Ding and Seb was a barn burner and less then 25 mins.

Trance vs Dougie was only 27 min if you didnt include the opening video.

etc.

If your not in the main event or high profile your match should be 10-15 mins ish. I usually post Time Limits on matches but I try not to as most ppl try to keep matches flowing quickly.

I still rem older games ppl would submit 48 min matches..................
    Last edited by Bloom; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:50 AM.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Jonny D (3 Weeks Ago)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray has a spectacular aura about Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 225 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    From a viewers perspective it could have been 10 minutes shorter. It clocked in at 1 min less then the TM champ match which included a promo package. It wasn't a terrible match but it was incredibly longer then it needed to be because Corey never capitalized, continually hitting a ground sig then restarting. Which in turn messed with the flow of the match. The consensus would be a slightly different on a non stream, as folks could fast forward. But for a viewing party it was brutal.

Take this into consideration, that was the 2nd longest match of the night.

Nate and Dupree was about 21 ish mins and those are 2 HOFamers

The Women Champ was about 18

Ding and Seb was a barn burner and less then 25 mins.

Trance vs Dougie was only 27 min if you didnt include the opening video.

etc.

If your not in the main event or high profile your match should be 10-15 mins ish. I usually post Time Limits on matches but I try not to as most ppl try to keep matches flowing quickly.

I still rem older games ppl would submit 48 min matches..................
    We should go old school and go "With TV time remaining". If that's an option in match creator in 2K18.

Staff
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    We should go old school and go "With TV time remaining". If that's an option in match creator in 2K18.
    I wish we had the clock from the old games, it was really helpful.

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Jonny D (3 Weeks Ago), K.Dangelo (3 Weeks Ago)

Under My Umbrella! Production Team Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker has a reputation beyond repute Parker's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 4,262 Times in 1,657 Posts
    Enjoyed the shit outta Dupree vs Nate, the music gave it a real gladiator vs gladiator feel.

Had no idea who was gonna win, but Nate's kickouts were on point, don't think I saw him miss the bar once.

Gonna watch others now....

2 x Hardcore Champion (Longest defending OCW champ,19 defences)
    1 x NA Champion
    1 x Pride Champion
    1 x TV Champion
    2 x OCW World Heavyweight Champion
    F.I Winner 2012
    MOTN vs Leonheart @ Wrestlution 7

'Don't worry about no one else, hows my hair look' - Tiberius Dupree
    'Wipe you ass and go to bed' - Sensation to B17

17. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Parker For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (3 Weeks Ago), Jonny D (3 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (3 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information