spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Turmoil 175 Promo

Kassidy Hayes

Previously Recorded (left off the Shoe)

Camera cuts backstage where we have Stacy standing by with Kassidy Hayes, who is dressed for his match but his jacket unzipped showing off a air Black shirt,

Staci: Tonight you go into,

Kassidy cuts off Stacy,

Kassidy: Tonight I get my first chance at the Light Heavyweight Championship since the start of this season and that is a god damn Conspiracy against MY BETTERNESS; Yea I said it, BETTERNESS. For the better part of this year I have been the Derailer of superstars, I went undefeated leading into The biggest show, Wrestlution, I walked out undefeated and aligned with the Biggest Brand Name this company has ever seen and remained Undefeated for weeks and what did I get? Nothing, I was booked against the likes of Larkspur and a rookie Basil garbage.

Kass getting frustrated just speaking of it,

Kassidy: Meanwhile, The Championship that should have been rightfully mine was being contested by a Old man that I could beat up as easily as I beat up his friend and a kid who now looks like he Idolizes me and is being GIVEN another chance at the belt after I don't know how many failed shots; I got one and was cheated out of it. Then that same old man, faced another old man, who I almost killed in a ladder match, The now champion.

Kass pulls the sides of his jacket in and zips it up,

Kassidy: This chance isn't even one on one, No, I'm going into a triple threat match, in which I have never won a Triple Threat match but I have also never been pinned in a triple threat match. Tonight, if H20 knows what is best for him, we will put out differences aside and Attack Dupree. We should pick him apart and Guarantee a new champion, but he isn't smart and if starts coming at me, well I'm going to put him down like I have done every time we have met in that ring.

Dennis comes out from the TTT locker room and pats Kass on the back,

Dennis: Kass...

Dennis looks down both ends of the hall before returning his attention to Kass.

Dennis: Have you seen Bray? Bray needs to pay.

Kass blinks several times and averts his attention from the camera.

Kass: B, i'm doing an inter-

Dennis nudges Stacy Clark aside.

Dennis: The conspiracy against me is real, Kass. They're trying to hold the youth down! Be careful. I don't want to see you get screwed by anything but a busty blond. So uh...carry on.

Kassidy: At Summercide your streak ended Dupree, you FAILED to beat Nate; something Everyone in TTT can do One on One eazy peezy. Tonight, your Title reign ends, the summer ends, the fall begins and you can Retire.

Kass pulls up his hood and walks off with Dennis,

• Mark Out! 3
kass_title_sig.png.a7f4006a6f0be22e5527afaaf7cccb65.png