+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Riot 482

Unstoppable Member V.I.P K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,214 Times in 471 Posts
    So many kicks this season. Actual kicks and kicking out. Back when wrestling was good a finisher meant just that.
    Well moving along and Tobin you mean son! H20 is a good kid why you do him so dirty?
    Hate the Ortiz vs Black for the title. Put that iiiish in a elimination chamber . 12 guys fight and the 6 winners EARN their title opportunity.
    Just my thoughts they don't matter.

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Drago Cesar (09-08-2017), Hard2Obtain (09-09-2017), Sophia (09-08-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,597 Times in 741 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    EARN their title opportunity.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 2,953 Times in 1,210 Posts
    So many kicks this season. Actual kicks and kicking out. Back when wrestling was good a finisher meant just that.
    Well moving along and Tobin you mean son! H20 is a good kid why you do him so dirty?
    Hate the Ortiz vs Black for the title. Put that iiiish in a elimination chamber . 12 guys fight and the 6 winners EARN their title opportunity.
    Just my thoughts they don't matter.
    All thoughts matter, hammer.

Tune in tonight, to find out how!
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,597 Times in 741 Posts
    Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has one, some just shit more frequently.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - )

TKF! TKF! TKF! TKF! V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes is a glorious beacon of light Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 528 Times in 290 Posts
    Poop

Unstoppable Member V.I.P K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,214 Times in 471 Posts
    Wow like clckwork ,Dennis bends over and here comes Kass/.

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 181 Times in 80 Posts
    That was first time I actually went head up with one of Theo's guys. Was a bit nervous before I played but it just made me a better wrestler overall.

Plus I forgot he had a ground finisher. Dropped the ball on that. No worries H2O has tremendous upside.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Thread Information