+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts

September 2 Remember 2017 Card

TIME TO GO OUT WITH A BANG!

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (09-16-2017), Dennis Black (09-15-2017), Hard2Obtain (09-16-2017), Jonny D (09-15-2017), K.Dangelo (09-15-2017), Lucas Crowe (09-16-2017), S.Abbott (09-15-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,232 Times in 479 Posts
    Here are my predictions........

Main Event will be a superkick and kickout fest but for the last year we have learned Dennis will hold out. Nate my hero will turn into OcW's top heel of all time.
    Versus vs Crowe, I have my money on Versus.
    Bad Company = dead Trumpers!
    Seb vs Austin Lee, I'm going with Lee. I like his intro music.
    Cox vs Sensation, Sensation because I don't/love Cox. She has me twisted, so I won't pick with my heart bu my head.
    Cory Ford will take Big Basil this time.
    Canada will top Mexico.
    I dont know why my upset of the night will be Bray getting the W. In all their matches he comes out on fire then burns out. Not this time! Wish there was more but ......... ocwking slayer

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (09-16-2017), Dennis Black (09-16-2017), Lucas Crowe (09-16-2017)

Newb V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall will become famous soon enough Cort Marshall will become famous soon enough Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 103 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    Bad Company = dead Trumpers!
    You know, the predictions for the elections were wrong, too...

6. The Following User Marked Out to Cort Marshall For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (09-16-2017)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lucas Crowe will become famous soon enough Lucas Crowe's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 100 Times in 35 Posts
    Pretty bad ass card....some really nice matches on there.
    1 x International Champion
    1 x Tag Team Champion

8. The Following User Marked Out to Lucas Crowe For This Amazing Post:

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    *inserts Wrex vs Ragnioth in there. Match recently became official I believe.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

10. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

TKF! TKF! TKF! TKF! V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 569 Times in 312 Posts
    who is bad company?

Unstoppable Member V.I.P K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,232 Times in 479 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    You know, the predictions for the elections were wrong, too...

That's because a white woman was sent instead of a cool black guy.
    Wrex and Rag but where would we put them hmmmm.... a pre-show? Lol just crazy talk.

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Cbomb Fan Boy
    Wrestler
    Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 650 Times in 259 Posts
    Speaking of a white woman and a cool black guy....we will gladly accept your nominations for team of the year.

Thread Information