TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Road to Thirteen

Madison Cox

Day 1, The morning after September to Remember.

The ever so urban Atlanta sun shone through the black and red curtains as a breeze lightly blew in from a hotel suite window. Madison could hear the faint chirping of birds. She could taste strong alcohol, among other things still bitter on the top of her tongue.

OCW’s crown jewel stirred awake. Her muscles were sore as she moved, causing her to sink back into the soft bed.

Madison: Brutal…

The bed smelt of dragonberry and strong liquor. She yawned as she turned her head to look at the clock that displayed the time in gold. Madison quickly sat up, feeling a terrible storm spread across her forehead. Groaning, Madison rubbed her temples and glanced around the room.

Clothes were found around the room, jewelry was hanging from the ceiling fan, bed sheets were piled in a corner, room service plates were on the floor with half eaten food, and bottles of very expensive champagne were in a trash can. A trash can that was tipped over.

Madison slowly raised her hand until her wrist became heavy and blinked several times at the handcuffs. She cupped her other hand over her mouth to suffocate a gasp.

Madison: …Crap.

She quietly chanted, gradually turning her head to see a black haired man asleep next to her. Madison cursed under her breath and frantically looked around for a key.

Madison: Oh god he's going to kill me! What did I do?!

She spotted the key on the bedside table opposite of her. It felt like hours had gone by during her slow crawl over the man to avoid waking him up. With the key in hand she quickly freed herself and slid out of bed. Her companion woke up as she was getting dressed and groggily asked what she was doing. Madison sighed in relief.

Madison: That's right! You had black hair last night. Whew. Thank god. Was literally contemplating calling the police to lie about an assault.

Dennis: ...What?

Madison: Nothing.

Dennis looks around the room, blinking several times.

Madison: It's a mess in here. I guess we were roleplaying a meet up between Harvey and Irma.

Madison put her hands on her hips and nodded, feeling very proud of herself for that one. She then shook her head as she watched Dennis feel around under both of their pillows.

Madison: The Championships are still there. They can't just get up and walk away.

Dennis: So it wasn't a dream? Last night actually happened? This is real? I'm the OCW Champion? Television Champion? Turmoil Champion?!

Madison: Yep.

Dennis: I beat Nate Ortiz?

Madison: Yep.

Dennis: You did that thing last night that you said was never ever going to happen in a million years?

Madison: …………….yep. Can we change topics? I was really drunk, and it's not like ‘no’ could be in my vocabulary. You've got three belts. But no, that's never happening again. Ever.

Dennis sits up as Madison sits down on the edge of the bed.

Madison: So…what does it feel like?

Dennis: Justice, Madison. Sweet Vindication. Our plane could crash tonight and this moment will forever be mine. No amount of salt or snark can take this away. I'm...at peace.

Madison: That's terrible news! Everything we've accomplished was driven by spite. Find your spite, bring it back. I neeeeeeeeed it.

Dennis: I've done more in a year and a half than most Hall of Famers did with their entire careers. If anything, I set a new bar for future Hall of Famers. How many men have held three championships simultaneously? One...two?

Madison: Fair. In the grand scheme of things…

Madison: You'll be the last person in OCW lore to have achieved this.

Madison groans while she rubs her temples.

Madison: We really need to quit drinking.

Dennis: I don't drink…

Madison: Alright, Boy Scout. I need to quit drinking, then.

Dennis: So where do we go from here? I'm assuming you have a plan?

Madison: Always have a plan. My chess game is on fleece.

Dennis: Pretty sure that's not the -

Madison: My first act as an esteemed member of the Board will be to pencil us in as the hosts of the thirteen year Anniversary show.

Dennis: Hosts?

Madison: It is your night, silly. Why would you want to wrestle? A match with you at this point is now a privilege and an honor. The days of you working hard to make those who are normally awful in the ring look good are long gone.

Dennis: I'm the face of the company now. But I want to wrestle. Have match of the night. Leave people talking when the show is over...that's sorta my thing.

Madison frowned.

Madison: But you ‘are’ going to steal the show when you propose in the very opening of the anniversary show.

Dennis: What?

Madison: I already wrote your speech and commissioned a tribute video. I've even been working on my surprised face, with tears and all. Don’t worry. I took care of everything!

Dennis: T- That's...that's not how that works. What kind of self absorbed wrestlers would pre plan a proposal?

Madison: This is marketing, Dennis. That's how it works, now. I'm sick of the Sensations being OCW’s first family. That needs to change. We're close to getting our own reality show. 'Keeping Up with Cox'.

Dennis:

Madison: The name is a work in progress. Anyway, we’ll return to close the show with a coronation ceremony. The members of the board and the OCW universe will look on in anticipation as that old...out of touch...corrupt...CEO of ours hands you the newly minted ‘Undisputed Championship’.

Madison: There will be no more talk from locker rooms about which brand is better. They are now both equal...beneath you.

Madison: The next Great War will be fought not only in the ring, but in the front office. I will hit their family where it hurts. The opening to Season Thirteen will be a humbling unlike any other...

• Mark Out! 6

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Day 4

Madison Cox, The White entitled Queen of our humble hero walked with an air of purpose as she strolled across freshly waxed floors of pine. She gazed out across the urban sprawl only once, watching New York be...New York.

It made her sick to her stomach. Then she straightened her blouse and slipped inside the boardroom, closing the door behind her with a snap.

The boardroom was more furnished than she expected, but it still did not meet her standards. The walls were affixed with an assortment of paintings and photographs of OCW Legends long past that spanned the length of the room.

In the far corner stood a glass box encasing miniature models of Majin, Tiberius Dupree, and RD Money. Each Hall of Famer was meticulously detailed. Madison picked up the glass box and threw it in the trash.

In the center of the board room was a long table with several leather chairs nestled around it. Madison let out a heavy sigh as the room filled with her new coworkers. She ran a hand through her hair, trying with all her might to swallow back her disgust and apprehension at the situation found herself in. It was no wonder things were they way they were, everyone was so…

Madison: Old.

The seated board members looked to Madison Cox in confusion.

Madison: It seems we are missing someone. Has anyone heard from or seen Tiffany Sensation?

There was an uncomfortable silence in the boardroom. Madison grinned, biting her bottom lip as she sat at the head of the table. It was safe to assume whom that seat previously belonged to.

Madison: Oh right. My apologies. For those of you decision makers who do not watch the product...which I can surmise is most of you. Tiffany Sensation will no longer be with us.

Madison: She's been relieved of her duties, and will no longer hold this seat simply because she was a twinkle in Mr. Sensation’s eye during some orgy at a taco festival.

A much older male cleared his throat before speaking up.

Board member #1: Ms. Cox, we don't speak that way about Tiffany, Mr. Sensation, or anyone. We take our duties to the company very seriously. So if you could refrain from-

Madison: Oh, do you?

Madison asked, flipping through her notes until she found what she was looking for.

Madison: Have you seen some of these Legend contracts? Why are we paying Legends that haven't been on the shows in over a year? Why do you pay Smythe? Majin?

Madison: Hell...we still pay RD Money and he wrestled twice in 2017. Even after having an Asian run the company, we are still wasting money. Why?

Board member #4: We feel-

Madison: Not anymore. We are going to take that wasted money and invest it in the future. Like a…………. tour bus fitted with a luxurious bedroom……..with mirrors on the ceiling for our future Undisputed Champion, Dennis Black.

Madison: Oh yea, and an LED board for Turmoil...or something.

Board member #7: You can't-

Madison: Already done. I'm sure RD has an EBT card to get him by. Also sure Majin can fix a roof ...or something to make money. As for Smythe...hopefully he dies in a fire. Moving on!

Madison: The Anniversary show, I need this evening to go perfectly. The future of our company depends on this night. It sets the tone for the entire season! To ensure that the show goes on without a hitch, I will be overseeing the card and making the appropriate edits.

Several board members talk among themselves before one of them speaks up.

Board member #5: Has Mr. Sensation or Mr. Ortiz given you permission to do-

Madison raises a finger, cutting the woman off.

Madison: If either of them had any interest in making this show or this company the best it could be...they'd be here with sombreros on. But they aren't.

More awkward silence filled the room.

Madison: Now then. OCW is in a transition phase. Youth is in, new stars are on the rise, and match quality is improving. With that said, out with the old and in with new.

Madison: Who here is ready to move into this new era of OCW with me at the helm of this board? Do keep in mind that you're all easily replaceable if you are unwilling to evolve with the company…

Half of the room raised their hand in support of Madison. She flashed an evil grin as the scene came to a close.

• Mark Out! 4

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Only four days in, and Madison has already saved OCW some money and increased the production value of Turmoil.

blm_fist.png

I do it all for the 'Black Loves Madison' movement. What else could white hands clenching what i could only assume to be black bed sheets mean?

• Mark Out! 2

Madison_Cox_awards.png

Only four days in, and Madison has already saved OCW some money and increased the production value of Turmoil.

blm_fist.png

I do it all for the 'Black Loves Madison' movement. What else could white hands clenching what i could only assume to be black bed sheets mean?

When Ragnioth gets his new downsized contract so Dennis and Madison have a place to bone while on the road in between shows.

giphy.gif

• Mark Out! 1

Day 8

The scene opens in the Master Bedroom of the Obsidian Estate. Madison exits her walk in closet and falls backwards onto her bed with a TTT shirt in hand. Bringing the shirt to her face with shaky hands, she takes a deep breath in through her nose. Her eyes flutter shut and her mouth rises with a smile.

After a minute or two she crawls to Dennis’s side of the bed, laying on the pillows, face planting into them. She takes another deep breath, hand clenching on the shirt and her other hand clenching the sheets. Madison then let’s out a suggestive noise, whispering for the King to return.

An older woman rushes into view of the camera and screams.

Director: Cut! Madison, what in the world was that?

Madison sits up and tosses the shirt aside.

Madison: You said you needed me to show the viewers how I pass the time when I miss him and Dennis isn't around. It was either that or I reach under the bed.

Director: What's under the bed?

Madison: I call it Blek Thunder.

Director: Okay...let's not. So where IS the new OCW Champion?

Madison: He's-

Madison was interrupted by the sound of a door closing one level beneath her, followed by her name being called. Madison turned pale.

Madison: Okay! Hide in the bathroom. Quick!

Director: Why?

Madison: He doesn't know.

Director: Madison...you returned a contract to us. One full season, 20 episodes. 11:15 every Tuesday night following Riot, only on the OCW network. We need all the footage we can get! The off season is a crucial time for content.

Madison: He did sign it. He just doesn't know what he signed.

Director: How is that even possible? You know what...forget I asked. We are keeping the cameras rolling.

Madison frowns as Dennis enters the bedroom. He looks around the room at the camera men and then to Madison.

Dennis: Who are all these people? Why is there a large bus outside…?

Madison saunters over to Dennis and loops her arms around him. She looks up at him, batting her eyelashes.

Madison: Happy Birthday! The board has finally come around to seeing that you are a beacon of hope for this company. Not only are you the pulse of OCW, but the entire wrestling world. We recognize that while the hall of famers and veterans will most certainly show up at the end of the month and stick around until Lution for the payday, we’ll be relying on you heavily to carry the company around Summercide.

Dennis: ...And these people?

Madison: The bus has a huge bed with mirrors on the ceiling!

Dennis: Who...are...these people?

Madison: They're the crew that will be following us around...for our reality show.

Dennis: Our -

Madison: People want to know what's going on with the new first family of professional wrestling!

Dennis: I didn't sign up for any of this. They need to go.

Madison: Teeeechnically….you did.

Dennis: How?

Madison: Do you remember when you were watching that awful show ‘Power’ the other night? I walked over to you with a stack of papers and got on my knees…

Dennis: Weren't those bills? I thought I was signing bills…

Madison pats Dennis on the back. The camera zooms in on Dennis and cuts away to him sitting down in a sound booth. He sighs loudly, shaking his head.

Dennis: This is miserable...

• Mark Out! 2

Madison_Cox_awards.png

• 3 weeks later...

Day 28

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum

Madison arrived at the new home of Friday Night Turmoil with the widest of smiles on her face. Not because Turmoil was even further away from New York City, but because of last night’s revelations.

A story for another time, another place, and another network. If this wrestling thing doesn't work out for her, she's got a bright future at Brazzers. We will leave it at that.

Posters of ‘Turmoil: Coming Soon!’ lined the halls of the arena. Each poster had one wrestler on it. Even the rookies had one!

When she got to the General Manager’s office, Madison settled down at Malu’s desk and reached into his drawer.

Madison: Someone with his waist size must have candy hidden somewhere. Candy that I am more than entitled to.

She pulled out a banana and a ring pop from his desk, put the ring pop in her pocket, grabbed the banana, and got up to head toward the ring crew. She made sure to unbutton the top three buttons of her shirt before she walked through the curtain.

With folded arms, Madison stood at the top of the ramp and looked on as workers assembled the ring. Ginger took the first opportunity to step away from manual labor and ditched the ring crew to join Madison. Madison didn't bat an eye at the man beside her.

Ginger: Don't you look pretty today!

Madison: Tis one of my top four talents. Being pretty. Then there's being smarter than everyone. Also being the greatest Manager that ever existed.

Ginger: What's the other one?

Madison peeled the banana and leaned against the Turmoil mini tron. She then stuck the banana as deep into her throat as she could, and bit down. She swallowed the banana and casually tossed the peel aside. It landed on Ginger’s head.

Ginger: …..I see.

Ginger: Excited about all these newcomers?

Madison: Should I be? Why?

Ginger: Well-

Madison: You know who I manage, don't you? That I've been doing that since he was a rookie. Are any of these rookies going to turn out like him?

Ginger: Anything is-

Madison: The answer is no. What was your name again? Horatio or something?

Ginger: Ste-

Madison: Doesn't matter. You're my gay friend for the day.

Ginger: But I'm not-

Madison: Anyway, I need to vent. Your benevolent King keeps trying to pressure me into having sex in the ring with him. Empty arena, of course. It's like a dream of his or something. I mean, I'm alright with it. It's just kinda weird! Unsafe. People have bled there.

Ginger rubbed his forehead.

Madison: I asked why we can't be like normal people and have sex in a graveyard, next to the tombstone where Nick Kage’s career and relevancy was laid to rest long ago. But he just won't listen. I mean, the ring is so flat like the earth.

Madison: We’d have to do it against the turnbuckles maybe?! And I couldn't possibly kneel on the wrestling mat, it's so dirty! Graveyard is nice and quiet, with a lot of grass. It won't put bruise up my knees like a mat would. But I COULD get knee pads…

Ginger’s face said it all. He hated life. He regretted leaving the manual labor. Madison reached into her pocket and brought out the ring pop and began to suck on it in a way that would make a fake gay man like Ginger turn straight.

Madison: So anyway, we met halfway. I found us a solution that made us both happy.

Ginger: Oh joy…

Madison: You're not very good at this gay thing. Gay it up!

Ginger: I mean...what was it, girlfriend?

Madison: The Office of Mr. Sensation. Last night.

Ginger’s eyes widened.

Ginger: Whaaaaaat?!

His voice echoed throughout the empty arena.

Madison: His desk, actually.

Ginger: That was a bad idea. How is that a happy medium?!

Madison: Because we were both happy after?

Madison looks up fondly, the scene gets blurry, signaling a flashback.

Ginger: You don't have to give details…

Madison: You sure? I mean, I cannot wait until Sensation gets back to his desk. He's gonna be all… ‘something something Spanish...why there be yogurt here? Something something urban.’

Madison: Buuuuuut little does he know...it isn't yogurt.

Ginger: …no need for details.

Madison shrugged and pushed off the mini tron.

Madison: Thanks for the chat! Oh...and by the way. See this new giant x-tron?

Madison and Ginger both look up to the giant screen.

Madison: Costed a lot. So...gonna have to let go of all the interns. It's been fun! Byyyyeeee!

Madison walks away from Ginger, leaving him standing there with his jaw almost hitting the floor.

Her path of destruction on the road to Thirteen continues…

• Mark Out! 2

Madison_Cox_awards.png