TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Code Jackman Promo #1

Code Jackman

2-3 week build up to debut on turmoil as every week the lights on the show keeps flickering and unlimited amount of numbers keep filling the screen.

Camera starts with numbers filling the screen, millions of numbers just keep flooding the screen.

Code Jackman says: Numbers, Millions of numbers are projected throughout a day, but there are only three numbers that matter. 1,2,3.

Camera as Code Finishes saying “1,2,3” ends on the number 3.

Camera pans to the back of an office chair as it turns slowly to the camera.

Jackman: Have you ever experienced a mental break down? Or you just cant figure me out? Or even you try so hard to find me that you end up forgetting about me? Well know you will never forget me. My name is Code, Code Jackman the most Independent, destructive and brilliant wrestler in the business. I am here to show you people that I am the best damn wrestler on this planet and if you do not believe me… Ill prove it to you. Just remember Lia is watching!

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/BestAOTY18.png

1x CCW Champion

2x Turmoil Tag Team Champion

2-3 week build up to debut on turmoil as every week the lights on the show keeps flickering and unlimited amount of numbers keep filling the screen.

Camera starts with numbers filling the screen, millions of numbers just keep flooding the screen.

Code Jackman says: Numbers, Millions of numbers are projected throughout a day, but there are only three numbers that matter. 1,2,3.

Camera pans to the back of an Camera as Code Finishes saying “1,2,3” ends on the number 3.

office chair as it turns slowly to the camera.

Jackman: Have you ever experienced a mental break down? Or you just cant figure me out? Or even you try so hard to find me that you end up forgetting about me? Well know you will never forget me. My name is Code, Code Jackman the most Independent, destructive and brilliant wrestler in the business. I am here to show you people that I am the best damn wrestler on this planet and if you do not believe me… Ill prove it to you. Just remember Lia is watching!

Camera shot fades to the next segment.

• Mark Out! 5

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Awards%202k18/BestAOTY18.png

1x CCW Champion

2x Turmoil Tag Team Champion

Camera pans to the back of an Camera as Code Finishes saying “1,2,3” ends on the number 3.

office chair as it turns slowly to the camera.

Camera shot fades to the next segment.

Better with the correct formatting. But just an FYI for you. RPs set at shows should be saved for the actual shows. This area is better served for character backstory or fowarding stuff outside of the ring and arena.

• Mark Out! 4

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?