+ Reply to Thread
    Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,076 Times in 1,245 Posts

The Desk Ep: 131 - 1 on 1 w/Drago Cesar

We have a special Podcast as The Desk goes 1 on 1 with Drago Cesar the former OCW World Champion. We dive into his history in OCWFED his favorite, matches and feuds, his advice to the new generation and what the future holds for Drago in Season 13. A must listen for any OCWFED Fan!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	g15t_a31_u9939.jpg
Views:	2475
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	794  

2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Cactus Gauge (11-03-2017), Drago Cesar (11-03-2017), Jonny D (11-03-2017)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    Hm. Why do I do what I do for people here and this place? When i am consistently stabbed in the back and shit on, both in messages and podcasts? From helping or carrying people in feuds only to being buried by them on a podcast, to carrying this fucking 'fed/community' during weak points and getting buried for my troubles now that we have people applying and vets bothering to show up again.

You don't know what my character is? A work horse. Someone who busts their ass and continues to grind away while people who shouldn't be where they are remain where they are. It's been a storyline for three different games now, and mirrors the symptoms
    of the site.

The most disgusting part about this is what was said about Versus. Not cool, nor funny. I'm insulted for him, even if he isn't. He's been here way longer than me, and putting this out there is very disrespectful.

The horseshit is getting old, and Drago you're a piece of garbage for trying to make me look bad on a YouTube video when you know damn well how hard I worked on a feud where pam and I only needed you to 'show up'. To even suggest that I would hide a match? Wow.

You also, of course, leave out the details of you getting hit with back to back finishers in our dragana match before you even hit 'one'. I only responded in kind to your ethics. Not to mention that you were put away in seven minutes in our ocw title match, and I offered to give you a rematch because unlike you... I actually give a shit about how my matches look. When I should have simply done to you what you've done to many others. 'No redos'.

Pam and I did everything in the cide feud, like we always do. My job was to give you a send off with a serious storyline that didn't have anything to do with animals or comedy. I did my job, and got a slap to the face for it.

What an asshole.

Really getting sick of the disrespect when I contribute more on my worst day than people like you on their best. This is the nonsense that will burn me out. That 'is' burning me out. You're just another cactus. A coward throwing shade on a podcast in hopes of making me look bad instead of coming to me like an adult and having a conversation. Versus simply thinks you're a piece of shit, while I 'know' that you are. Much like cactus's departure, This place will be better without you.

I know what pam and I won't be doing the next time there is a lull or people that should be pulling their weight aren't. Our backs are getting tired.

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Dennis Black For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (11-03-2017), Kassidy Hayes (11-03-2017)

Nitemare Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge is just really nice Cactus Gauge's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 413 Times in 191 Posts
    Wait, wtf did I do?

Want to be on the Watering Hole? Message Me.

B17 - "Jordan Jax has Stone Cold moves. Rock taunts and Cena jorts. He's the wrestling equivalent of a hipster."

FIRST LADY OF TURMOIL!! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 666 Times in 294 Posts
    Am I about to be annoyed?

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    You breathe. You exist! I don't know. Why you're even allowed on the site is beyond me.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

8. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Dennis Black For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (11-03-2017), Kassidy Hayes (11-03-2017), Lucas Crowe (11-03-2017), Tiberius Dupree (11-03-2017)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lucas Crowe will become famous soon enough Lucas Crowe's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 100 Times in 35 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    Hm. Why do I do what I do for people here and this place? When i am consistently stabbed in the back and shit on, both in messages and podcasts? From helping or carrying people in feuds only to being buried by them on a podcast, to carrying this fucking 'fed/community' during weak points and getting buried for my troubles now that we have people applying and vets bothering to show up again.

You don't know what my character is? A work horse. Someone who busts their ass and continues to grind away while people who shouldn't be where they are remain where they are. It's been a storyline for three different games now, and mirrors the symptoms
    of the site.

The most disgusting part about this is what was said about Versus. Not cool, nor funny. I'm insulted for him, even if he isn't. He's been here way longer than me, and putting this out there is very disrespectful.

The horseshit is getting old, and Drago you're a piece of garbage for trying to make me look bad on a YouTube video when you know damn well how hard I worked on a feud where pam and I only needed you to 'show up'. To even suggest that I would hide a match? Wow.

You also, of course, leave out the details of you getting hit with back to back finishers in our dragana match before you even hit 'one'. I only responded in kind to your ethics. Not to mention that you were put away in seven minutes in our ocw title match, and I offered to give you a rematch because unlike you... I actually give a shit about how my matches look. When I should have simply done to you what you've done to many others. 'No redos'.

Pam and I did everything in the cide feud, like we always do. My job was to give you a send off with a serious storyline that didn't have anything to do with animals or comedy. I did my job, and got a slap to the face for it.

What an asshole.

Really getting sick of the disrespect when I contribute more on my worst day than people like you on their best. This is the nonsense that will burn me out. That 'is' burning me out. You're just another cactus. A coward throwing shade on a podcast in hopes of making me look bad instead of coming to me like an adult and having a conversation. Versus simply thinks you're a piece of shit, while I 'know' that you are. Much like cactus's departure, This place will be better without you.

I know what pam and I won't be doing the next time there is a lull or people that should be pulling their weight aren't. Our backs are getting tired.
    Cactus left?

and I appreciate you Denny!! <3 I must have been gone when all this Dennis/Drago drama unfolded

Ive had good experiences with both of you guys, so hearing that was kind of a shock.
    1 x International Champion
    1 x Tag Team Champion

10. The Following User Marked Out to Lucas Crowe For This Amazing Post:

Sophia (11-03-2017)

MR. SUMMERCIDE V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,085 Times in 1,179 Posts
    Sigh get somebody active on the desk.

Stirring pots but ain't putting no work in, fuggin rubbish b.
    2x OCW World Champion
    2x OCW International Champion
    1x OCW Lightheavyweight Champion

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

12. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (11-03-2017), Kassidy Hayes (11-03-2017)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,123 Times in 450 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius Dupree View Post
    Sigh get somebody active on the desk.

Stirring pots but ain't putting no work in, fuggin rubbish b.
    I'm always available Jay.

14. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (11-03-2017), Mr.Sensation (11-03-2017), Tiberius Dupree (11-03-2017)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    I'm always available Jay.
    I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for a 60 to 120 min bashing.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

16. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (11-03-2017), Kassidy Hayes (11-03-2017), Mugen (11-04-2017)

Thread Information