spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

A new era for Women's Wrestling.

onyxfish

You've been taken to a new scenery of strobing lights and red fog.. but standing in the middle of that setting, was a dark figure. Who? A flicker of the screen, glitching - as it transitions to the dark red eyes of the women. The lights continue strobing, until it comes to a halt.. and now it's only fog..

39d1c942c638e7386665e837a6b966d48438dd85_hq.gif

Sojo: It's been to long, you've seen the women of this era saying they're the best and saying they deserve the top slot.. It's been Too Long.

A echo'ing voice pondering, as a rant starts to begin.

Sojo: A new era needs to begin now, and when I say now, I mean NOW. I'm sick of watching women walk around here like prissy princess's and for what? To feed off the men who beckon upon them so they can rise to the top? Pfft.

The view was now only the lunar eclipse, showing the eyes of Sojo in the middle of the moon - as the fog began settling..

Sojo: I'm welcoming a new era for the women.. I will take my charge soon and when I do.. There will be no more prissy princess's begging on their knees for a spot.. It's time to take charge..

TEASER

• Mark Out! 2

As the Urbans say, I have the women's division on....lock? Yea that.

796091de943c4c138042d41a587de71f--tomi-lahren-sexiest-women.jpg

Hhhhhhhhhm...... I predict this one will A.) Quit before Christmas, B.) Have a sex scandal with Mr. Sensation, or C.) Tank themselves.

In short, there is only room for one at the top of the Women's Division, and it is taken.

• Mark Out! 1

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iFV_n-HktXc/Uz6-b33QR-I/AAAAAAAAABg/NRYoTiKUJ3A/s1600/jackson_pop_corn.gif
  • Mark Out! 3

"Amatuer cheat hunter, Resident OCWFED historian, Lover of spreadsheets, data and HOI, MASTER OF THE GOKART"

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY PROFILE!*

spacer.png

• Administrators
I suppose, you shouldn't really judge someone just yet.. but none the less. When I get to the wrestling rank - I'll make sure you know the type of female wrestler I am.

As a rookie once you are cleared you are free to compete. Wrestler Rank is earned after a successful tenure after being a rookie!

• Mark Out! 1
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen