spacer.png

Countdown to OCWFED SEASON 19 MOVE CLAIM!

The countdown has finished!

Turmoil 181

Nate Ortiz

If you can't get a match done, let someone know in advance. If the match is done make sure to turn it in. If you can't get one done write and RP or something to fill in your spot. No showing can and may result in not getting booked for an extended period of time on this show. Real life happens but only takes seconds to send a pm or a message on Discord.

• Mark Out! 10

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010

http://pa1.narvii.com/5780/91ef0de6a027ca1a92034d962b30e38ba2f977ef_hq.gif

Mr. 1 in 365?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun show this week.

The women's division on Turmoil is really heating up. I plan to add an alt into that mix sometime in the new year, after I get my PS4 and have built Stiggy up a little.

2nd show in a row where B17 looked like a monster.

Some great roleplays, looking forward to see where Wrex is heading with Coach Bill. Really liking Thomas Archer a lot.

• Mark Out! 3
8sD3JXw.gif?1

I see you Madison. Rest assured that I will get your ass for those remarks.

Hey! You can go pound sand, toots. And kick rocks as well. I am Not like you. Getting 'my ass' took a year and a half of hard work, loyalty, dedication, and defeating Matsuda. Whereas... getting your ass only took a 'Si' and an expired Taco Bell coupon.

Oh! And an ocw contract.

• Mark Out! 2

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e35813f5da5e65b0268294aae9404670/tumblr_mzw9qgUu9U1r0ii93o1_500.gif

Madison_Cox_awards.png