+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Turmoil 181

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz is a name known to all Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 864 Times in 245 Posts

Turmoil 181

If you can't get a match done, let someone know in advance. If the match is done make sure to turn it in. If you can't get one done write and RP or something to fill in your spot. No showing can and may result in not getting booked for an extended period of time on this show. Real life happens but only takes seconds to send a pm or a message on Discord.
    May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

2. The Following 10 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (3 Weeks Ago), Big Ed (2 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), K.Dangelo (3 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (3 Weeks Ago), Madison Cox (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago), Sophia (3 Weeks Ago), Wrex (3 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    Furst!
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 180 Times in 83 Posts
    Second.

5. The Following User Marked Out to Anthony Baker For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Lotus FloJo is on a distinguished road Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 31 Times in 15 Posts
    I see you Madison. Rest assured that I will get your ass for those remarks.

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Lotus FloJo For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (3 Weeks Ago)

Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,779 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Sigh

Decent Member Wrestler Wrex will become famous soon enough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 85 Times in 45 Posts
    TIL I worked the main event.

10. The Following User Marked Out to Wrex For This Amazing Post:

Jacob Trance (3 Weeks Ago)

Newb Fan Boy Stigmata will become famous soon enough Stigmata's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 68 Times in 25 Posts
    Fun show this week.

The women's division on Turmoil is really heating up. I plan to add an alt into that mix sometime in the new year, after I get my PS4 and have built Stiggy up a little.

2nd show in a row where B17 looked like a monster.

Some great roleplays, looking forward to see where Wrex is heading with Coach Bill. Really liking Thomas Archer a lot.

12. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Stigmata For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (3 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (3 Weeks Ago), Sophia (3 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,007 Times in 514 Posts
    Austin! Why didn't you tell me?
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Cbomb Fan Boy
    Wrestler
    Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 650 Times in 259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    I see you Madison. Rest assured that I will get your ass for those remarks.
    Hey! You can go pound sand, toots. And kick rocks as well. I am Not like you. Getting 'my ass' took a year and a half of hard work, loyalty, dedication, and defeating Matsuda. Whereas... getting your ass only took a 'Si' and an expired Taco Bell coupon.

Oh! And an ocw contract.

15. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Madison Cox For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (3 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (3 Weeks Ago)

Cbomb Fan Boy
    Wrestler
    Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 650 Times in 259 Posts
    You're confused about how this works. I taunt you from afar for two years before even considering letting you wrestle me, duh.

Thread Information