+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riot 486

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts

Riot 486

Working While On Vacation, What Can I Say?
    YOU'RE WELCOME! Hero keeps things afloat,
    What can I say its Riot You're Welcome!
    I guess im not an ordinary dope!

You're Welcome,
    I hate you,
    You're Welcome!

2. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Illuminati (2 Weeks Ago), Jackson Montgomery (2 Weeks Ago), Jonny D (2 Weeks Ago), Jookie Marley (2 Weeks Ago), Samsin Simsin (2 Weeks Ago), Sean McGee (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Fan Boy Stigmata will become famous soon enough Stigmata's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 68 Times in 25 Posts
    Without kissing ass, I'd like to say thanks for what you and your staff do! I love you guys! (no homo ahaha)

I realize I had a couple FPR breaks in this match. My most recent criticism is that I was a little stiff and not agressive enough, so I need to find a happy medium where my FPR is good, but I'm not tentative either.

Mistake 1 is when I dont reset after my diving DDT from 2nd turnbuckle. Honestly didnt realize that a reversal counts as a knockdown. Won't happen again.

Mistake 2 is when Spider is kind enough to bump me for a reset, and I thank him with a quick drop toe hold. This was just me forgetting myself, mixed with nerves.

I need more DMs because ALL my practice is outside of OCW. I'd like to thank Spider for being a gentleman, and I will clean up my FPR moving forward. I take being a clean player very seriously.

XBOX PLAYERS HIT ME UP FOR DMS!!! GT: Michigandalf

Now I'm going to watch the show, and I'll have comments on the rest of Riot in a little while.

4. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Stigmata For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (2 Weeks Ago), Illuminati (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Sean McGee (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 180 Times in 83 Posts
    Sheeeet

FIRST LADY OF TURMOIL!! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 666 Times in 294 Posts
    Jay you need SERENITY NOW!!

(And thx for shoe)

7. The Following User Marked Out to Sophia For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Without kissing ass, I'd like to say thanks for what you and your staff do! I love you guys! (no homo ahaha)

I realize I had a couple FPR breaks in this match. My most recent criticism is that I was a little stiff and not agressive enough, so I need to find a happy medium where my FPR is good, but I'm not tentative either.

Mistake 1 is when I dont reset after my diving DDT from 2nd turnbuckle. Honestly didnt realize that a reversal counts as a knockdown. Won't happen again.

Mistake 2 is when Spider is kind enough to bump me for a reset, and I thank him with a quick drop toe hold. This was just me forgetting myself, mixed with nerves.

I need more DMs because ALL my practice is outside of OCW. I'd like to thank Spider for being a gentleman, and I will clean up my FPR moving forward. I take being a clean player very seriously.

XBOX PLAYERS HIT ME UP FOR DMS!!! GT: Michigandalf

Now I'm going to watch the show, and I'll have comments on the rest of Riot in a little while.
    Glad you mentioned it, I had it in my head, but i know that during discussion I would have forgotton about it.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Newb Fan Boy Stigmata will become famous soon enough Stigmata's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 68 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Glad you mentioned it, I had it in my head, but i know that during discussion I would have forgotton about it.
    Ive been waiting to mention it. All week.... Really was bummed about it. Spider was the best though.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker has a spectacular aura about Anthony Baker's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 180 Times in 83 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Ive been waiting to mention it. All week.... Really was bummed about it. Spider was the best though.
    This is dedication.

11. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Anthony Baker For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (2 Weeks Ago)

Nesquehonings Finest V.I.P Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,423 Times in 469 Posts
    Some people just get it. And Stig gets it.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns."
    - Mr.Sensation

13. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Dimsmore For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (2 Weeks Ago), Crossbones (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (2 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    I don't like how aggressive segador was.
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

15. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Dennis Black For This Awesome Post:

Crossbones (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie Lotus FloJo is on a distinguished road Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 31 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    I don't like how aggressive segador was.
    That's how he treats his women.

17. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Lotus FloJo For This Awesome Post:

Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Mugen (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information