+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Riot 486

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts
    There was a minor hitch in the womens match, but for the life of me I can't remember. Dangit,

When I found out what it was "Don't do it again!"

<3 <3

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Newb Rookie Lotus FloJo is on a distinguished road Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 31 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    There was a minor hitch in the womens match, but for the life of me I can't remember. Dangit,

When I found out what it was "Don't do it again!"

<3 <3
    Lawd have mercy.

Newb Fan Boy Stigmata will become famous soon enough Stigmata's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 68 Times in 25 Posts
    Some of the RPs on this show were great. "It keeps me thin, so you'll stay. It also works on my gag reflex, so you'll stay." Made my day. Don't tell Sensation, but I may be a Madison mark. I know, I know..... I like heels, what can i say?

Didn't enjoy the Seg/Jook match. Overly aggressive luchador, and just not back/forth enough for my tastes. Seg's RP with the sloots doing all his talking for him was better though.

I was rooting hard for Flojo, but in the end Karisa Dawson was selfish, and went into business for herself. Was a pretty good match, and I loved Karisa's RP afterwords. Laughed out loud. (haha I said "hard and Flojo in same sentence)

I was very happy with my match vs Liger. (minus a couple FPR breaks by me) We both had fun, and we are a good skill level matchup, I think.

I love Dims's music. Jealous I didnt find it first! Also, Mugen owes me an eye exam. All that aside, was a good overall main event.

A great show for a shortened holiday affair. Well done all!

4. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Stigmata For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (2 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago), Jookie Marley (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Mugen (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Rookie El Segador is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 13 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    That's how he treats his women.
    Only woman for me is Sophia.

Wish she could see that!

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Nobody kicks out of the khallas

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

7. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

Jookie Marley (2 Weeks Ago)

Newb Fan Boy Stigmata will become famous soon enough Stigmata's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 68 Times in 25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Nobody kicks out of the khallas
    I'm lucky Liger didn't hit it then!

Actually I'm also lucky for the rope break after he hit his Uranage finisher. If that's in middle of the ring, it's highly doubtful that I kick out of that either.

9. The Following User Marked Out to Stigmata For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I'm lucky Liger didn't hit it then!

Actually I'm also lucky for the rope break after he hit his Uranage finisher. If that's in middle of the ring, it's highly doubtful that I kick out of that either.
    What you call a URINE A GEE is THE KHALLLASSSS

Thread Information