+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,087 Times in 1,810 Posts

Stacy Clarke filling charges against an OCW Superstar!

In an unforseen turn of events OCWFED has learned that OCW Personality, Stacy Clarke is currently in the process of filling charges against an active OCW Superstar.

We have learned from the Notice of Claim that she has already settled out of court with another unamed at this time OCW Superstar.

For information as the story develops!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OCWBreakingNews.jpg
Views:	903
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	797  

2. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Illuminati (2 Weeks Ago), Jookie Marley (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), S.Abbott (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago), Stacy Clark (2 Weeks Ago), Stigmata (2 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,702 Times in 795 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    In an unforseen turn of events OCWFED has learned that OCW Personality, Stacy Clarke is currently in the process of filling charges against an active OCW Superstar.

We have learned from the Notice of Claim that she has already settled out of court with another unamed at this time OCW Superstar.

For information as the story develops!
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Dennis Black For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Nesquehonings Finest V.I.P Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore has much to be proud of Dimsmore's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,423 Times in 469 Posts
    Not from TNN or Cox News???

Not credible at all.

"Nesquehoning penn, is the greatest hometown in the history of hometowns."
    - Mr.Sensation

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Dimsmore For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    Don't you have that really "Suspect" intro video with you and Madison? hope it isn't you.

then you have dimsmore....suspect creeper.....Wrex always stealing food from Catering....oh boy....

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Decent Member Wrestler Wrex will become famous soon enough Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 85 Times in 45 Posts
    How do we know it wasn't just you? Holding a job over someones head is a pretty good reason to change some details.

Your track record doesn't help you here Mr. Sensation.

9. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Wrex For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Sean McGee (2 Weeks Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrex View Post
    How do we know it wasn't just you? Holding a job over someones head is a pretty good reason to change some details.

Your track record doesn't help you here Mr. Sensation.
    I'm a pillar of the community. In addition Stacy has had a job with OCW for the PAST 13+ Years without incident. I've been looking into it. And I think I know who she is going after. Not 100% sure, but all I will say is, I am not really surprised.

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,151 Times in 335 Posts
    Very very sad, Stacy is a very close friend and I’m sad that something like this has happened. I can’t help but think that maybe if OUR HERO didn’t foster such a toxic relationship towards women, Stacy wouldn’t have been put in a situation like this with some lexherous pig.

Sad

12. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (2 Weeks Ago), Dimsmore (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago)

Post Whore Wrestler S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 156 Times in 92 Posts
    I did in fact grab Stacy by the pussy.... She lies about being smoother than a Thai prostitute. Fake news

14. The Following User Marked Out to S.Abbott For This Amazing Post:

$Greatness$ (1 Week Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fire him!

16. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

S.Abbott (2 Weeks Ago)

Dedicated! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley is a name known to all Jookie Marley's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 601 Times in 231 Posts
    It aint me. The glove aint fit.

3x EX Division Champion
    1x Hardcore Champion
    1x Light Heavyweight Champion

18. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Jookie Marley For This Awesome Post:

$Greatness$ (1 Week Ago), K.Dangelo (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information