+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Riot 488 Card!

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,681 Times in 2,102 Posts

Riot 488 Card!

LETS GET IT!

2. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Cort Marshall (12-27-2017), Dennis Black (12-27-2017), Hard2Obtain (12-27-2017)

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 489 Times in 231 Posts
    Annnnnd weeeeee’re BACK!!!!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (12-27-2017)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Blackbeard is a jewel in the rough Blackbeard is a jewel in the rough Blackbeard is a jewel in the rough Blackbeard is a jewel in the rough Blackbeard's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 311 Times in 104 Posts
    Bones isn't available after what happened on Chill Faktor [storyline purposes] , but Crowe will fight what ever the hell an 'El Segador' is.

Turmoil Founder V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance has a brilliant future Jacob Trance's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,909 Times in 1,112 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Bones isn't available after what happened on Chill Faktor [storyline purposes] , but Crowe will fight what ever the hell an 'El Segador' is.
    "The Reaper" if you translate it.

When you beat him he'll probably bombard Discord with stuff.

7. The Following User Marked Out to Jacob Trance For This Amazing Post:

Cort Marshall (12-28-2017)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Trance View Post
    "The Reaper" if you translate it.

When you beat him he'll probably bombard Discord with stuff.
    Like doing something to people's butt holes.

Always and Forever V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,359 Times in 1,261 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Ah YESH!

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

Banned El Segador is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 16 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    Like doing something to people's butt holes.
    I finished with yours. So don’t forget to clean it out. I wanted to Molest that other guy you all were so high on. Stigmata. I knew he was gone quit because you got in his head thinking he was the shit. When he was just shit.

I hope you ready. Idk what a Crowe is. But he finna be hurt

11. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to El Segador For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (12-27-2017), Hard2Obtain (12-28-2017), Tiberius Dupree (01-03-2018)

Post Whore Wrestler S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about S.Abbott has a spectacular aura about
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 165 Times in 100 Posts
    Lol this little dude makes my day....

Nitemare Member Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 489 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by El Segador View Post
    I finished with yours. So don’t forget to clean it out. I wanted to Molest that other guy you all were so high on. Stigmata. I knew he was gone quit because you got in his head thinking he was the shit. When he was just shit.

I hope you ready. Idk what a Crowe is. But he finna be hurt
    Damn bro! What’s gotten into you lol. Ooof. I liiiiike it!

By the way I voted for you. Come see me sometime for a rubber match. That’s a making of a PPV bout someday
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Banned El Segador is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 16 Times in 6 Posts
    I’ll come see you. No rubbers, though <3

Thread Information