+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,198 Times in 1,831 Posts

TRU-CAST Ep 4: On The Road Again

Austin Lee, Sophia, Dennis Black, B-17 discuss mechanics, move-sets, and first year experiences.

Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Big Ed (2 Weeks Ago), Cheryl Stixx (2 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,731 Times in 809 Posts
    WTF am i off screen?!
    "My upside outweighs my douche." - Pugh (4/13/16)
    "He is like White Obama." - Jay (5/24/17)

Turmoil Heavyweight Champion (Summercide 2016 8/28/16 -)
    Turmoil TV Champion (Certified Greatness 2016 2/28/16 - Chill Faktor 12/17/17 *Vacated after thirty consecutive defenses bay bay!* )
    1x OCW Champion

4. The Following User Marked Out to Dennis Black For This Amazing Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,013 Times in 517 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Black View Post
    WTF am i off screen?!
    Haha! Yeah, yeah!
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 591 Times in 323 Posts
    My biggest roadblock rookie year was b17......

How yoou going to get over when a man shits his pants on air when your name is mentioned. Terrible

Everyone shared the first year except for lee, I might have been a more fitting 4th :P

7. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Dennis Black (2 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,013 Times in 517 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post

How yoou going to get over when a man shits his pants on air when your name is mentioned. Terrible

Everyone shared the first year except for lee, I might have been a more fitting 4th :P
    Fair point....
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,098 Times in 1,254 Posts

You forget lee been around about 11 years he don't even remember.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 591 Times in 323 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    You forget lee been around about 11 years he don't even remember.
    More so meant, same year together, like me.

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 254 Times in 125 Posts

I usually stick to asking the questions because they had better first years here

my roadblock my very 1st year was not asking question to learn how this place works.

my roadblock with Austin was I wouldn't DM at first and would get killed every match.

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,098 Times in 1,254 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Lee View Post
    I usually stick to asking the questions because they had better first years here

my roadblock my very 1st year was not asking question to learn how this place works.

my roadblock with Austin was I wouldn't DM at first and would get killed every match.
    You did very well steering the conversation.

And don't think I didn't hear you taking shots you wise ass dickbag.

I got my Eye on you LEE.

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

Post Whore V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee is a jewel in the rough Austin Lee's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 254 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    You did very well steering the conversation.

And don't think I didn't hear you taking shots you wise ass dickbag.

I got my Eye on you LEE.

Thread Information