+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Night 2

Paul!?! Production Team
    Staff
    Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz is a splendid one to behold Nate Ortiz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,207 Times in 315 Posts

Ladies Night 2

May 29 2005 - Oct 6 2010
    Mr. 1 in 365?

2. The Following 10 Users Marked the hell out to Nate Ortiz For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (12-31-2017), Capo Genovese (12-30-2017), Cheryl Stixx (12-31-2017), Dennis Black (12-30-2017), Hard2Obtain (01-03-2018), Lotus FloJo (12-30-2017), Mr.Sensation (12-30-2017), Mugen (01-03-2018), S.Abbott (12-30-2017), Tiberius Dupree (12-30-2017)

Banned Wrestler Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 687 Times in 300 Posts
    Comment here, you fools!

<3

4. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Sophia For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (12-30-2017), Mr.Sensation (12-30-2017)

Decent Member Rookie Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 98 Times in 38 Posts
    Halfway thru.....this is greatness so far lol

6. The Following User Marked Out to Capo Genovese For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (12-30-2017)

Banned Wrestler Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,764 Times in 835 Posts
    Started the show.

What noob forgot to turn off flojo’s theme after she got in the ring?

Decent Member Rookie Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 98 Times in 38 Posts
    Whoooooooo, Just finished all the matches and RP....very good stuff....That Main event was intense....loved all of the matches...Role Plays were very good reads as well. I laughed at all of Ginger's scenes lol Rubbin Backs Catchin Wood, Penis Leaks, just a regular day for Ginger!! lmao

9. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Capo Genovese For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (12-31-2017), Dennis Black (12-31-2017)

Banned Wrestler Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future Dennis Black has a brilliant future
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Ginger Maxwell, hardest working interviewer in the business. If Stacy Clark and Jim Black retire, Stephen can step in.

Banned Wrestler Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Page 2 where are uuuu

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Things that make me crack up but also slightly uncomfortable:

1: Ginger and his stiff pant leg
    2: Anna Mosity: You can ride DIS MUFF!

XD

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo has a spectacular aura about Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 79 Posts
    PPV was lit

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Solid show, aside from a few hiccups. I appreciate everyone who wanted to take part in ladies night, since it is an optional thing to do during winter break. I enjoy the rivalry that cheryl and lotus have. I've said it before, but their feud reminds me of Madison and Sophia. Both came in around the same time, and hated each other from the start. Only difference is, this isn't a man involved. I look forward to seeing what you two do next.

The triple threat got some complaints, but i didn't hate it. These ladies (on top of CF) have offically stolen my gimmick.....for now. Probably won't do anything until Lution. cool attires, all three of you.

hope to see a best of series with betty ford and the poets of paaaain.

hats off to Holly......... >_> issuing the challenge now. Round three at Ladies Night lll?

blaine needs a wig. karissa needs less hair (down there, so i'm told)

upset of the night goes to roxy! did not expect her to beat Alexa. Roxy has a bright future unless she overdoses or straddles Ed.

Enjoyed the main event. Was happy to see Kat get their shot after roleplaying about it. the two handlers always have good matches together.
    Let's do this again during the next off season.

Thank you for the turn out.

15. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Dennis Black For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (01-01-2018), Cheryl Stixx (01-03-2018), Tiberius Dupree (01-03-2018)

Thread Information