+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,075 Times in 1,994 Posts

The Desk Ep: 135 - Awards, Chaos, Sidebars and Double Dog

Our Hero riding the wave of sobriety is joined by the OCW Women's Champion Sophia and the OCW Turmoil Champion Dennis Black.

Our Hero SHOOTS HARD ON OCWFED and the awards, they also discuss predictions for the Online Championship Wrestling 2017 Awards, The Genesis of "THE RAGE" for Our Hero back in 2006, and a whole bunch of sidebars.

Grab a cold or warm beverage turn on your favorite game or exercise machine and enjoy the show!
    #toourban

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	1013
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	807  

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Austin Lee (12-31-2017), Capo Genovese (01-01-2018), Cheryl Stixx (12-31-2017), Dennis Black (12-31-2017), Hard2Obtain (01-03-2018), Kassidy Hayes (12-31-2017), Sophia (12-31-2017)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 778 Times in 405 Posts
    had the awards and achievements on uoc when i was mod/admin. made a shit ton

https://imgur.com/a/7P3SZ

it would appear on the side bar, like where your current aim icon is.

I liked this

as well as champion usertitles

this would be where tkf! is above vip

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassidy Hayes View Post
    had the awards and achievements on uoc when i was mod/admin. made a shit ton

https://imgur.com/a/7P3SZ

it would appear on the side bar, like where your current aim icon is.

I liked this

as well as champion usertitles

this would be where tkf! is above vip

We had exactly that lol.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 778 Times in 405 Posts
    it defly ran like shit, made the forums lag and timeout.

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,312 Times in 382 Posts

I sure am glad that doesn’t happen now.

7. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (12-31-2017), Dennis Black (12-31-2017), Kassidy Hayes (12-31-2017), Sophia (12-31-2017)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    the mods didnt make it run like shit, it was our host. I remember I got blocked from my forum for like 3 weeks one time 1 week before PPV. So at the time I had a DSL and cable modem I used the DSL post the shoe

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post

I sure am glad that doesn’t happen now.

10. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (12-31-2017), Tiberius Dupree (12-31-2017)

Decent Member Rookie Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 103 Times in 49 Posts
    FloJo revered back to her old look. But I'm keeping the top and kick pads.

12. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

Capo Genovese (01-01-2018)

Billy Bad Ass Staff Mr OOC has a spectacular aura about Mr OOC has a spectacular aura about Mr OOC's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 173 Times in 69 Posts
    That isn’t going back to the old look if it is let exactly the same.

#FakeNews

14. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Mr OOC For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (01-01-2018), Kassidy Hayes (12-31-2017), Mr.Sensation (12-31-2017)

Decent Member Rookie Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 98 Times in 38 Posts
    FloJo I agree with JCS, your other look was dope and that song had me hooked And feeling nostalgic of the 90s Hip Hop!!lol bring it back lol btw Capo says “I like when you looking like Jenny from The Block baby”

Lol dope listen again.....

Thread Information