+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,244 Times in 482 Posts
    Bad company ?! Y'all ..... going to get it come Riot!

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Dennis Black (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 233 Times in 106 Posts
    My client is humbly estatic about earning HEAD Rookie of The Year. He says, “Thank you to all who noticed my hard work and dedication. I will not take this award for granted. Especially after winning this out over some of toughest damn rookies I’ve faced and watched on Turmoil. You guys know who you are and let’s turn it up another notch! It’s only the tip of the iceberg for me. OCW I’ve earned your respect now it’s time to earn your love. Congratulations to all who was nominated and congratulations to all who has won.”
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

FIRST LADY OF TURMOIL!! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia is a splendid one to behold Sophia's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 673 Times in 298 Posts

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Sophia For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Mr.Sensation (2 Weeks Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,198 Times in 1,831 Posts
    Congrats to all the winners. And take note never let anyone say OCW isn't the land of opportunity.

A GRILLLL DOMINATED on not 1 not 2 but 3 diversly different characters. Some of yall need to take a deep breath and reflect, yall not as good as you think you are. 2018 I expect mad ppl to STEP UP!

Less Jordan Returns!

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

8. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Sophia (2 Weeks Ago), Tiberius Dupree (2 Weeks Ago)

Thread Information