+ Reply to Thread
    MR. SUMMERCIDE V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,141 Times in 1,195 Posts

OCW Hardcore Classic

The OCW Hardcore Classic is an OCW Special Event in honor of Hardcore Legends and like Parker Stevens, Paul Pugh and Majin. As well as former Hardcore Champions like Bedlam, Omar Gibbs and Bill Ding. This event will showcase the brutal spots and unforgiving battles that make hardcore wrestling so sadistically enticing to all who watch. So strap yourself in for OCWfed.com's first ever Hardcore Classic!

OCW HARDCORE CLASSIC BRACKETS & INFO SHEET
    click the above link for all info

2x OCW World Champion
    2x OCW International Champion
    1x OCW Lightheavyweight Champion

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

2. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Anthony Baker (1 Week Ago), Crossbones (1 Week Ago), El Segador (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago)

Newb Rookie El Segador is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 16 Times in 6 Posts
    I guess I can take a break from being hardcore with Stigmata’s wife to be hardcore in the ring with y’all. Don’t try, I’m going to win this.

Tranquilloooooooooooo!!!

#Swagador

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 233 Times in 106 Posts
    I have to talk to one of my clients into doing this. Having all of them in it seems risky business to my investments.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

#kidego V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh has a reputation beyond repute Pugh's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,091 Times in 1,351 Posts

I've won 3 World Titles, an International Title, a North American Title, a Lightheavyweight Title and I held the Hardcore Title longer than any other person in OCW History. What have you done?

HOOTS GOT MERCH BROTHER - BUY SOMETHING! HausOfHoot

6. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Pugh For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Crossbones (1 Week Ago), Dimsmore (1 Week Ago), Jett Draven (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (1 Week Ago)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,143 Times in 460 Posts

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 233 Times in 106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugh View Post
    I didn’t know you retired and became sheriff. I hope I never get old as you.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,143 Times in 460 Posts
    Time fucks everyone, with the exception of Kang the Conqueror.

MR. SUMMERCIDE V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree has a reputation beyond repute Tiberius Dupree's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,141 Times in 1,195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    2x OCW World Champion
    2x OCW International Champion
    1x OCW Lightheavyweight Champion

"You either die a hero or live long enough to become Nate Ortiz" - Drago Cesar

11. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Tiberius Dupree For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Crossbones (1 Week Ago), Dimsmore (1 Week Ago)

Thread Information