+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Riot 488

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,198 Times in 1,831 Posts

Riot 488

WE BACK ON DA SCENE YALL!

2. The Following 12 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

A.C. Cobra (1 Day Ago), Anthony Baker (1 Week Ago), Bobby Minio (1 Week Ago), Capo Genovese (1 Week Ago), Crossbones (6 Days Ago), Dennis Black (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Illuminati (1 Week Ago), Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago), Samsin Simsin (1 Week Ago), Sean McGee (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (6 Days Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,200 Times in 354 Posts
    First

4. The Following User Marked Out to Illuminati For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 591 Times in 323 Posts
    Second after dad

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,200 Times in 354 Posts
    TTT Domination

7. The Following User Marked Out to Illuminati For This Amazing Post:

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 233 Times in 106 Posts
    Back on the scene crispy and clean!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

9. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

Capo Genovese (1 Week Ago), Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,198 Times in 1,831 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hard2obtain View Post
    back on the scene crispy and clean!
    you can get the scoop later.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Cbomb Fan Boy
    Wrestler
    Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox is a splendid one to behold Madison Cox's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 683 Times in 272 Posts
    About that opener. I’m offended.

Rust. Susuki gun gear with ‘Evil’s theme? LIJ and SG don’t eeeeeven like each other. we also don’t use music from other feds, especially ones that would be considered ‘real’ in the multiverse.

Match was fine though. Welcome.

12. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Madison Cox For This Awesome Post:

Dennis Black (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (6 Days Ago)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes is a name known to all Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    rust you need to dm, defly need to be a little more aggressive which is common starting out.

some good matches, and funny rps, enjoying the shoe,

14. The Following User Marked Out to Kassidy Hayes For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago)

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Cox View Post
    About that opener. I’m offended.

Rust. Susuki gun gear with ‘Evil’s theme? LIJ and SG don’t eeeeeven like each other. we also don’t use music from other feds, especially ones that would be considered ‘real’ in the multiverse.

Match was fine though. Welcome.
    what about the closer

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain has a spectacular aura about Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 233 Times in 106 Posts
    You got until next Riot “Rusty” to get it together. There’s a Cyborg waiting.
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

17. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Thread Information