+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    OCW HQ NYC
    Posts
    7,178
    Cash ($)
    69,279.60
    Markout
    3,559
    Fans Marked 6,824 Times in 1,952 Posts

    The Desk Ep : 142 - Duct Tape & Gorilla Glue

    Our Hero lathers up with some Icy Hot and Advil and talks about the Turmoil 199 Card, Turmoil 200, Riot 500, Wrestlution 12, More Jewels for Rookies, The Power Rankings, The New Arenas and much more.



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	newdesk.jpg
Views:	910
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	821  

  2. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Mr.Sensation For This Awesome Post:

    A.C. Cobra (04-13-2018), B-17 (04-12-2018), Benjamin Moore (04-12-2018), Capo Genovese (04-12-2018), Jack Rogue (04-14-2018), Justin Jehst (04-12-2018)

  3. #2
    Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,837
    Cash ($)
    21,832.65
    Markout
    335
    Fans Marked 1,124 Times in 569 Posts
    My gut hurts. LOL.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

  4. The Following User Marked Out to B-17 For This Amazing Post:

    Mr.Sensation (04-12-2018)

  5. #3
    Decent Member Rookie Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    114
    Cash ($)
    1,836.40
    Markout
    109
    Fans Marked 96 Times in 37 Posts
    Man, as always a great podcast with loads of info....

    My 2 cents....Only because it was mentioned publicly.....

    I think it’s wack for people to accuse me of being boosted by Jay or act like I got some magical coins for leverage here.....I have heard these rumors and even recently with the Frankie situation, dudes agreeing that I got favoritism. I’m just working my ass off and working with EVERYONE who is solid....Shit takes time....I’m fighting to be on cards with a losing record and some of you dudes with way better records and skills not even trying to record a match-let alone initiate valid RPs and do what you have to do to get noticed....

    As Jay pointed out, and as I will tell u in a minute—-I’m not that good, it’s clear...I literally have not played a WWE game since PS1......But what’s funny is that it’s usually the people with the least skills who always out shine those with the skills, due to laziness....

    All this Capo Capo Capo nonsense needs to stop bros....Y’all got just as much time to get ish done as I got. And truthfully, I don’t feel I am anywhere.......If my name is in your mouth, you’re hating bro....There isn’t any other reason why my name should be used by anyone here if it’s not in relation to putting in work.......Please stop hating...I’m trash b....


    I said that to say that it’s annoying to hear people whining about others when we all got the same plate......if you choose not to eat that’s on you....My advice, reach out to people...Follow the suggestions....That’s all I been doing since I got here....Working on getting better, Reaching out, and following suggestions——and Directions....


    Sidebar: I got super busy and forgot to tell y’all that Jehst name wasn’t on the Poll so it was fraud.....Lol

  6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Capo Genovese For This Awesome Post:

    Hard2Obtain (04-13-2018), Justin Jehst (04-13-2018), Valkyrie (04-13-2018)

  7. #4
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    OCW HQ NYC
    Posts
    7,178
    Cash ($)
    69,279.60
    Markout
    3,559
    Fans Marked 6,824 Times in 1,952 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo Genovese View Post
    Man, as always a great podcast with loads of info....

    My 2 cents....Only because it was mentioned publicly.....

    I think it’s wack for people to accuse me of being boosted by Jay or act like I got some magical coins for leverage here.....I have heard these rumors and even recently with the Frankie situation, dudes agreeing that I got favoritism. I’m just working my ass off and working with EVERYONE who is solid....Shit takes time....I’m fighting to be on cards with a losing record and some of you dudes with way better records and skills not even trying to record a match-let alone initiate valid RPs and do what you have to do to get noticed....

    As Jay pointed out, and as I will tell u in a minute—-I’m not that good, it’s clear...I literally have not played a WWE game since PS1......But what’s funny is that it’s usually the people with the least skills who always out shine those with the skills, due to laziness....

    All this Capo Capo Capo nonsense needs to stop bros....Y’all got just as much time to get ish done as I got. And truthfully, I don’t feel I am anywhere.......If my name is in your mouth, you’re hating bro....There isn’t any other reason why my name should be used by anyone here if it’s not in relation to putting in work.......Please stop hating...I’m trash b....


    I said that to say that it’s annoying to hear people whining about others when we all got the same plate......if you choose not to eat that’s on you....My advice, reach out to people...Follow the suggestions....That’s all I been doing since I got here....Working on getting better, Reaching out, and following suggestions——and Directions....


    Sidebar: I got super busy and forgot to tell y’all that Jehst name wasn’t on the Poll so it was fraud.....Lol
    Jehst wasn't on the Survey?

    WHAT, WHO THE FK DID I VOTE FOR?




    15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

    "Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

    Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

    "I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda







  8. The Following User Marked Out to Mr.Sensation For This Amazing Post:

    Justin Jehst (04-12-2018)

  9. #5
    Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,837
    Cash ($)
    21,832.65
    Markout
    335
    Fans Marked 1,124 Times in 569 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Jehst wasn't on the Survey?

    WHAT, WHO THE FK DID I VOTE FOR?
    You wrote in Jehst.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

  10. #6
    Newb Rookie Justin Jehst has a spectacular aura about Justin Jehst has a spectacular aura about Justin Jehst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    98
    Cash ($)
    1,503.76
    Markout
    117
    Fans Marked 187 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sensation View Post
    Jehst wasn't on the Survey?
    The man tryna keep me down, damn it.

  11. The Following User Marked Out to Justin Jehst For This Amazing Post:

    Bloom (04-13-2018)

  12. #7
    Post Whore Wrestler Hard2Obtain is just really nice Hard2Obtain is just really nice Hard2Obtain is just really nice Hard2Obtain is just really nice Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    424
    Cash ($)
    5,765.97
    Markout
    998
    Fans Marked 360 Times in 170 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo Genovese View Post
    Man, as always a great podcast with loads of info....

    My 2 cents....Only because it was mentioned publicly.....

    I think it’s wack for people to accuse me of being boosted by Jay or act like I got some magical coins for leverage here.....I have heard these rumors and even recently with the Frankie situation, dudes agreeing that I got favoritism. I’m just working my ass off and working with EVERYONE who is solid....Shit takes time....I’m fighting to be on cards with a losing record and some of you dudes with way better records and skills not even trying to record a match-let alone initiate valid RPs and do what you have to do to get noticed....

    As Jay pointed out, and as I will tell u in a minute—-I’m not that good, it’s clear...I literally have not played a WWE game since PS1......But what’s funny is that it’s usually the people with the least skills who always out shine those with the skills, due to laziness....

    All this Capo Capo Capo nonsense needs to stop bros....Y’all got just as much time to get ish done as I got. And truthfully, I don’t feel I am anywhere.......If my name is in your mouth, you’re hating bro....There isn’t any other reason why my name should be used by anyone here if it’s not in relation to putting in work.......Please stop hating...I’m trash b....


    I said that to say that it’s annoying to hear people whining about others when we all got the same plate......if you choose not to eat that’s on you....My advice, reach out to people...Follow the suggestions....That’s all I been doing since I got here....Working on getting better, Reaching out, and following suggestions——and Directions....


    Sidebar: I got super busy and forgot to tell y’all that Jehst name wasn’t on the Poll so it was fraud.....Lol
    I said at the VP for R2G why jay put his man in the ring with Malu. I said it in a cool way. I think it’s sad that management can’t like anyone without having a stigmatism of them “favoring” you.

    I have it too Capo. You too big to fly though. So become a runaway freight train bro and take Austin’s title b
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!


  13. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Hard2Obtain For This Awesome Post:

    Bloom (04-13-2018), Capo Genovese (04-13-2018)

  14. #8
    Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,638
    Cash ($)
    39,708.86
    Markout
    3,248
    Fans Marked 3,342 Times in 1,336 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    I said at the VP for R2G why jay put his man in the ring with Malu. I said it in a cool way. I think it’s sad that management can’t like anyone without having a stigmatism of them “favoring” you.

    I have it too Capo. You too big to fly though. So become a runaway freight train bro and take Austin’s title b
    You have it too? Just wait till Bobby gets a hold of you...



    THE ONLY PERSON I FAVOR... IS NATE ORTIZ.

    I SAID IT. DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING OCW,
    DO SOMETHING MOTHERFUGGERS!
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker


    "This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

  15. The Following User Marked Out to Bloom For This Amazing Post:

    Hard2Obtain (04-14-2018)

  16. #9
    Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    262
    Cash ($)
    3,529.10
    Markout
    105
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloom View Post
    You have it too? Just wait till Bobby gets a hold of you...



    THE ONLY PERSON I FAVOR... IS NATE ORTIZ.

    I SAID IT. DO SOMETHING, DO SOMETHING OCW,
    DO SOMETHING MOTHERFUGGERS!
    To the shock of no one.

  17. The Following 8 Users Marked the hell out to Wrex For This Awesome Post:

    Austin Lee (04-13-2018), B-17 (04-13-2018), Bloom (04-13-2018), Drago Cesar (04-13-2018), Hard2Obtain (04-14-2018), Justin Jehst (04-13-2018), Kassidy Hayes (04-13-2018), Valkyrie (04-13-2018)

  18. #10
    Decent Member Rookie Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    144
    Cash ($)
    1,668.21
    Markout
    63
    Fans Marked 91 Times in 40 Posts
    Love ya too, Jay. Lmao

  19. The Following User Marked Out to Lotus FloJo For This Amazing Post:

    Bloom (04-13-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts