+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Riot 501

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,250 Times in 486 Posts
    1st of the 2nd page

2. The Following User Marked Out to Bobby Minio For This Amazing Post:

Hard2Obtain (04-27-2018)

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain is a glorious beacon of light Hard2Obtain's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 456 Times in 221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Minio View Post
    1st of the 2nd page
    I believe you have something that belongs to me chump!
    I'M THE PAST THE PRESENT AND THE FUTURE!

4. The Following User Marked Out to Hard2Obtain For This Amazing Post:

Bobby Minio (04-28-2018)

Bling Bling Poster V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio has much to be proud of Bobby Minio's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,250 Times in 486 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard2Obtain View Post
    I believe you have something that belongs to me chump!
    Did you want the 1st post on the 2nd page? My bad B

6. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Bobby Minio For This Awesome Post:

Hard2Obtain (04-27-2018), Kassidy Hayes (04-27-2018), Quartz (04-27-2018)

Cer Ti Fied Kasshole V.I.P Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes is a splendid one to behold Kassidy Hayes's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 845 Times in 432 Posts
    well there is only 2 matches im not in, great main event between Mugen and H20, Mugen stored up and exploded his F sack on H20. that imuge on the barricade, jeez.

I didn't get why Loki let Butcher out of the pin, just to beat him later, if you going to win, just win.

Great opening promo

I like the nickname Dimsmore's Ruler lol

loved the end of the show, great work, booby

8. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to Kassidy Hayes For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (04-28-2018), Hard2Obtain (04-27-2018), K.Dangelo (04-28-2018), Quartz (04-28-2018)

Decent Member Wrestler Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 162 Times in 43 Posts
    Well this was an odd shoe, I like the brevity and such, however. A nice cooldown after a 48 hour long Riot 500. Sometimes you need a little 501 type show to ween you off the amazing shit on 500 and build it back up.

Great opening promo from Mugen and my brother. Always nice to get hyped for a main event. Made me want to skip to the end, to be honest.

Masuka vs Telos

Good debut for my guy Telos, seems like he's not going to have any troubles working within FPR. Loved the entrance, but maybe loop the main part so it doesn't just cut off when he gets to the ring. Maybe that's intentional though. Glad to see TTT expanding his range to include luchadors. That finish looks downright painful.

Loki vs Barnett

I haven't seen that much Loki during my time, but he pulled no punches against Barnett. Gave him a nice welcome to the competitive side with that beatdown. All good, I fully expect Barnett to bounce back. Best thing you can do after a loss is getchu a shot of tequila and write out an RP.

Great Clark effect this week too, gives you a shining example of why you should watch Turmoil content even if you're not a Turmoil competitor.

A.C. Cobra vs Definitelynotkassidyhayesinatigermask-uku

Shout out to Kass for getting AC that replacement for Scaar literally on last seconds notice. I still hate whatever it is that Taigamasuku is, and I hope he never comes back to Riot, but shout outs nonetheless. AC's RP's made me hype for this match, but because of the Scaar shit, he never got a chance to flow right into it.

Ah, Ha ,Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Sentai Hare vs Anna Mosity

I really enjoyed this one, snuck up on me really. It looked like it was going to be another squash, but Anna did a good job coming back out and putting those giant clubber lang hands on the champ late. I would have loved a Sentai RP to go with it, but I'll take a great match either way.

H20 vs Mugen

Not a whole lot to say about this match, the talent say plenty. Obviously enjoying watching H20 lose again, I wish he'd do that with that stupid strap on the line, the biggest pop was the end of the shoe RP from Minio. Knowing what I do about Harvey, I know he's going to write 17 RP's and steal the show on 502 addressing this mess. MOTN, easily, even if I am a little biased because Mugen was in it.
    OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the:

10. The Following 5 Users Marked the hell out to Quartz For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (04-28-2018), Drago Cesar (04-28-2018), Hard2Obtain (04-28-2018), Justin Jehst (04-28-2018), Kassidy Hayes (04-28-2018)

Unstoppable Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo has much to be proud of K.Dangelo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,324 Times in 502 Posts
    I wanna mark out your review but not as long as you are a Pugh fan.

THE ALPHA !
    Dorien Arnaud :1x Ambition Champion, 1x hardcore champion
    Kat : 1x BombShell Queen
    K.Dangelo : 1 TV champion 2x Hardcore Champion 1X North American Champion 1x Tag Team Champion, 1x Pride champion
    Espado : 1x Light Heavy Champion

12. The Following 4 Users Marked the hell out to K.Dangelo For This Awesome Post:

Bobby Minio (04-28-2018), Hard2Obtain (04-28-2018), Kassidy Hayes (04-28-2018), Quartz (04-28-2018)

Decent Member Wrestler Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz has a spectacular aura about Quartz's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 162 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Dangelo View Post
    I wanna mark out your review but not as long as you are a Pugh fan.
    C'mon KD, join the prestigious club. I ain't going anywhere!
    OCW RIOT Tag Team Champion

President and leading member of the:

14. The Following User Marked Out to Quartz For This Amazing Post:

Kassidy Hayes (04-28-2018)

Thread Information