+ Reply to Thread
    Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 7,393 Times in 2,049 Posts

CCW Championship Voting FINAL ROUND!

The moment has come 12 Championships entered and now 3 remain (I thought it was 4 but I am dyslexic!) By the will of the people voting has now begun for the Final 3 Championships. You get one choice! Make it count!
    VOTE HERE

For Reference

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Billy Bad Ass V.I.P Sean Strider will become famous soon enough Sean Strider will become famous soon enough Sean Strider's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 108 Times in 57 Posts
    Wrex Belt is cool, just need to replace those "OCW" logos with CCW, in my opinion. Also like Spider's, just reminds me too much of the IWGP. But that little action is still clutch!

P.S - Dupree's #5 not being in the final list is criminal! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Match of the Year Candidate
    Quote Originally Posted by Championships and Awards
    • 4-Time OCW EX Champion *Longest Reigning* Record Broken 2009
    • 2-Time OCW World Tag Team Champion [ED Reed]
    • WWO Lightheavyweight Champion *First and last*
    • JOAP Jr. Heavyweight Champion *4/10/08 - 4/05/10* [Current: Regained 4/22/17]
    The Reggie Parks of Create-A-Championship

3. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Sean Strider For This Awesome Post:

Kassidy Hayes (04-29-2018), Leon Valentine (04-29-2018), Mr.Sensation (04-28-2018)

MFKER of the Millenia! V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold Leon Valentine is a splendid one to behold
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,004 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Strider View Post
    Wrex Belt is cool, just need to replace those "OCW" logos with CCW, in my opinion. Also like Spider's, just reminds me too much of the IWGP. But that little action is still clutch!

P.S - Dupree's #5 not being in the final list is criminal! lol
    The 3 I picked all made it in, was it only me who voted? Haha.

I was back and fourth between Spider's and Tibby's. I just remember the NA championship having the white strap and that's what makes the NA unique to all the other championships.

5. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to Leon Valentine For This Awesome Post:

$Greatness$ (05-01-2018), Sean Strider (04-29-2018)

Thread Information