+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Turmoil 200

Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,342 Times in 1,336 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    Where hell. Did you find that quote? Lol.
    Picture don't work!

Jehst covered pretty much all of my thoughts match wise. It's odd Flojo had like #1 #2 match on the card. Just goes that not everyone gets it but when they get it they get it.

I was very much looking forward to the Valk / Stixx match, I felt it delivered, HOWEVER! I had incorrectly said that Stixx ended a match without a finisher, that was proven false. (didn't see it in the heat of the moment). The match had many neat spots but to echo the jestman sentiment there was some FPR stuff thats no bueno, it did take away from the match, be mindful. All in all the ending left a lot of room and these 2 are far from done. I had the conversation about rivalries, and this feels like its becoming one which is a good thing!

I assumed the Rookie Rush would be trash. I am happy to say it exceeded expectations, Pete out the gate for his first match while a little rushy its your first match. Everyone delivered in my opinion and im actually very happy that 4 fresh off the boats put together a very watchable match. I won't front I was rooting for Pete because I FELT THE COLLUSION WITH BENJI AND MISTICO!!!! I popped when Pete hit Benji with the fin, im like OH SNAP IS HE TAKING OUT 2 PEOPLE and Benji was like FK UR FINISH KID!!! I figured this is where the screws would come in but nope. Pete and benji went back and forth Pete got the upper hand got the pin on benji and without missing a beat Mistico was like GOTEM. I really loved the last 5 minutes of this match. I will also say it again Scott change your entrance, it was literally 3 minutes. This match woulda been shorter!

I dug the Main Event I didn't really like the "mind games" at the start, but I did pop for Lee hitting The bingo punch 3 mins in, very hoot like. Look man when Wrex cashed in I marked, when HE MADE ADAM LOOK STRONG! I was kinda bummed. I won't front I went at Wrex very hard (pause) in the discord I kinda felt his voice cracking a lil bit as I left. Im sorry for that I was just disappointed cuz I thought this was THE TIME. Props to Adam coming in with no Advantage and fighting tooth and nail for the W. Its a far cry from when we had Wrex dismantle B17 in 8 minutes earlier in the season. Just goes to show you , time and perseverance! Shout out to Capo for outworking just O'Ding!

I want to thank everyone who stepped up. I want to say FU to anyone who flaked! Ya'll the reason I don't give chances to people! Even still you guys while not perfect far exceeded my expectations. Turmoil is in a really really good place now and the only place to go up!

<3

Last edited by Bloom; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:41 AM.
    Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness
    "I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe
    CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative
    [10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga
    [09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com
    [09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?
    "Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099
    " makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha
    welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

2. The Following 11 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

Cheryl Stixx (2 Weeks Ago), Drago Cesar (2 Weeks Ago), Hard2Obtain (2 Weeks Ago), Jacob Trance (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago), Leon Valentine (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago), Valkyrie (2 Weeks Ago), Vincent Valmont (2 Weeks Ago), Wrex (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 91 Times in 40 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

We did our best and I fought hard too. Don't know why it was odd that my match a "MOTN"contender. Heh. Nobody expected the match to be as good as it was. That's why it was the second match. I wanted to add more brutality to the match but it wasn't needed. Had Our Hero calling an audible or something.

I like how half the matches had some kind of hardcore element to them. Like we out there just to beat the hell out of each other.

Strong showing to my guy Benji and Valk and Cheryl...You too Capo and CJ

Shout out Justin as well.

As for the main event it was epic not as epic as Betterness vs. Nate, but hey, we're the new generation.

4. The Following 3 Users Marked the hell out to Lotus FloJo For This Awesome Post:

Cheryl Stixx (2 Weeks Ago), Justin Jehst (2 Weeks Ago), Kassidy Hayes (2 Weeks Ago)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,124 Times in 569 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus FloJo View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys.

We did our best and I fought hard too. Don't know why it was odd that my match a "MOTN"contender. Heh. Nobody expected the match to be as good as it was. That's why it was the second match. I wanted to add more brutality to the match but it wasn't needed. Had Our Hero calling an audible or something.

I like how half the matches had some kind of hardcore element to them. Like we out there just to beat the hell out of each other.

Strong showing to my guy Benji and Valk and Cheryl...You too Capo and CJ

Shout out Justin as well.

As for the main event it was epic not as epic as Betterness vs. Nate, but hey, we're the new generation.
    You're right. I did not expect the match to be as good as it was. But that's also why I enjoyed it so much more.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

6. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

Bloom (2 Weeks Ago), Lotus FloJo (2 Weeks Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Quote Originally Posted by B-17 View Post
    You're right. I did not expect the match to be as good as it was. But that's also why I enjoyed it so much more.
    Had no build either. Haha

Cash ($)
    Markout
    Bump.

Thread Information