+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Moderator Production Team
    Staff
    Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom has a reputation beyond repute Bloom's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 3,342 Times in 1,336 Posts

Ocw banned from japan! Wrestluton 12 in jeopardy?

Details are pouring in from the all over the internet details still remain vague. As many of you are well aware Wrestlution 12 is to take place once again in the historic Tokyo Dome. However this no longer looks to be the case.

What we do know is that On Friday May 11, 2018, OCWFED Superstars B-17 and Ryu Matsumoto where sent to Japan in an Ambassadorship Role to meet with the Deputy Prime Minister of Japan and to engage in Press for the 2nd Annual OCWFED Tokyo Dome Wrestlution!

This is when things get a bit hazy, we have received conflicting reports. We have learned that everything went well up until the Grand Gala, in which OCWFED Superstars B17 and Ryu Matsumoto joined by The Deputy Prime Minister of Japan and various other Japanese Celebrities.

One witness said:
    (Translated from Japanese)

Everything was so nice, that Trash Person was very funny, the Indian Number Man was very weird but very nice! I don't know what happened!

A UK Photographer for the Gala said:
    Everything was fine then I went to loo, I come back to Women are screaming, Children crying, The Deputy Prime Minister is shouting, B-17 who is no longer wearing pants and is standing on top of a table sing shouting at the top of his lungs Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" while lassoing the CCW Championship over his head. Meanwhile While Ryu Matsumoto (With No Shoes on) has created some kind of barricade in the corner as he pelts numerous men, women and children with shoes.

Another Witness Stated:
    It was crazy garbage everywhere, when the authorities came they threw tear gas, this did nothing to either of them they had to be tazered, I think the pant-less one urinated on the floor, the shoe less one kept muttering "Haaaalp" as he squirmed on the floor!

Japanese Law Enforcement informed us that it took 15 men to subdue the duo. And at least 5 men were hurt with shoe related injuries!

As of May 12, 2018 Both B17 and Ryu Matsumoto are in police custody and are being processed awaiting deportation. The Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso was noted as saying:

"This Disrespect will never be tolerated in my Country, OCWFED has no place here and will be removed immediately....SO DISRESPECTFUL"

It seems now that The Tokyo dome is no longer an Option for for OCW. And with less then a month away things have taken a turn for the worse! It should be noted however with OCWFED's deep pockets while costly should be able to secure a new location state side.

We reached out to Mr.Sensation for comment, he had this to say.

Mr.Sensation:
    GOD DAMMIT!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	OCWBreakingNews.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	825  

2. The Following 7 Users Marked the hell out to Bloom For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (1 Week Ago), Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago), Hard2Obtain (1 Week Ago), Illuminati (1 Week Ago), Tiberius Dupree (1 Week Ago), Valkyrie (1 Week Ago), Vincent Valmont (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo will become famous soon enough Lotus FloJo's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 91 Times in 40 Posts
    God dammit.

Billy Bad Ass Wrestler Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex has a spectacular aura about Wrex's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 198 Times in 92 Posts
    Another country on the banned list.

5. The Following User Marked Out to Wrex For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago)

Bling Bling Poster Wrestler B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of B-17 has much to be proud of
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,124 Times in 569 Posts
    We were set up for failure.
    Nathan Carter vs Jurassic Parker 2: The Lost Wood- Nathan Carter.
    *playing Gta with Sophia,Dennis, and Jack*
    Jack to Dennis and I: Jesus you won't even put each over on GTA.

7. The Following 2 Users Marked the hell out to B-17 For This Awesome Post:

Illuminati (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago)

Decent Member Rookie Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese will become famous soon enough Capo Genovese's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 96 Times in 37 Posts
    Reports are saying Capo wants Italy to be the Venue.....VENICE BEACH!!

9. The Following User Marked Out to Capo Genovese For This Amazing Post:

Cort Marshall (1 Week Ago)

HOTGarbaje V.I.P Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati has much to be proud of Illuminati's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 1,302 Times in 379 Posts
    From the Desk of the Governor of One Carolina Ryu Matumoto

Dictated Not Read

It has recently come to my attention that the events which have transpired in Japan over this past weekend at the Grand Gala event may have been misinterpreted by the people of Japan and has been misrepresented by international media.

After an honest game of ‘The Yachtsman Stuntman Slam’ my friend and colleague B-17 decided to regail the people of Japan with, and I quote “The Song of His People”

The Japanese people, with their notoriously fragile egos and meek dispositions reacted poorly.

I then came to my colleague B-17’s defense, arming myself with the closest weapons I had at my disposal shoes.

I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and B-17 for the extreme fickleness of the Japanese people.

I would like to apologize that the Prime Minister’s Orbital Bone was so fragile that it broke when struck with a canvas shoe.

And I would like to apologize that Japan was unfit to be host to the Greatest Event in Wrestling.

TTT Over Everything

11. The Following 6 Users Marked the hell out to Illuminati For This Awesome Post:

B-17 (1 Week Ago), Jacob Trance (1 Week Ago), Kassidy Hayes (1 Week Ago), Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago), Vincent Valmont (1 Week Ago), Wrex (1 Week Ago)

Newb Wrestler Ricky The Dragon is on a distinguished road
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 21 Times in 14 Posts
    The fuck b-17? lol

Decent Member V.I.P
    Wrestler
    Cort Marshall has a spectacular aura about Cort Marshall has a spectacular aura about Cort Marshall's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 165 Times in 63 Posts
    How many shoes did he throw? Just his two? Or does he have a bag of holding with shoes in it. Or did he steal other people's shoes to throw back at them. Or did he wear really large shoes with smaller shoes nestled inside of them.

14. The Following User Marked Out to Cort Marshall For This Amazing Post:

Illuminati (1 Week Ago)

Getting too old for this $### Administrator Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sensation's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 6,824 Times in 1,952 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cort Marshall View Post
    How many shoes did he throw? Just his two? Or does he have a bag of holding with shoes in it. Or did he steal other people's shoes to throw back at them. Or did he wear really large shoes with smaller shoes nestled inside of them.
    Reports indicate at least 100 people at the Gala.

15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree
    make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to again i for got
    Our Hero:uploadafraud.com
    Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

Cheap Pop Poster Wrestler Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray is a jewel in the rough Bray's Avatar
    Cash ($)
    Markout
    Fans Marked 247 Times in 133 Posts
    Smh

17. The Following User Marked Out to Bray For This Amazing Post:

Mr.Sensation (1 Week Ago)

Thread Information