TURMOIL 312 LIVE ON TWITCH - 7:05 PM EST ISH

The countdown has finished! WE ARE LIVE PAL - TWITCH.TV/OCWFED

Ocw banned from japan! Wrestluton 12 in jeopardy?

Bloom

Details are pouring in from the all over the internet details still remain vague. As many of you are well aware Wrestlution 12 is to take place once again in the historic Tokyo Dome. However this no longer looks to be the case.

What we do know is that On Friday May 11, 2018, OCWFED Superstars B-17 and Ryu Matsumoto where sent to Japan in an Ambassadorship Role to meet with the Deputy Prime Minister of Japan and to engage in Press for the 2nd Annual OCWFED Tokyo Dome Wrestlution!

This is when things get a bit hazy, we have received conflicting reports. We have learned that everything went well up until the Grand Gala, in which OCWFED Superstars B17 and Ryu Matsumoto joined by The Deputy Prime Minister of Japan and various other Japanese Celebrities.

One witness said:

(Translated from Japanese)

Everything was so nice, that Trash Person was very funny, the Indian Number Man was very weird but very nice! I don't know what happened!

A UK Photographer for the Gala said:

Everything was fine then I went to loo, I come back to Women are screaming, Children crying, The Deputy Prime Minister is shouting, B-17 who is no longer wearing pants and is standing on top of a table sing shouting at the top of his lungs Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire" while lassoing the CCW Championship over his head. Meanwhile While Ryu Matsumoto (With No Shoes on) has created some kind of barricade in the corner as he pelts numerous men, women and children with shoes.

Another Witness Stated:

It was crazy garbage everywhere, when the authorities came they threw tear gas, this did nothing to either of them they had to be tazered, I think the pant-less one urinated on the floor, the shoe less one kept muttering "Haaaalp" as he squirmed on the floor!

Japanese Law Enforcement informed us that it took 15 men to subdue the duo. And at least 5 men were hurt with shoe related injuries!

As of May 12, 2018 Both B17 and Ryu Matsumoto are in police custody and are being processed awaiting deportation. The Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso was noted as saying:

"This Disrespect will never be tolerated in my Country, OCWFED has no place here and will be removed immediately....SO DISRESPECTFUL"

It seems now that The Tokyo dome is no longer an Option for for OCW. And with less then a month away things have taken a turn for the worse! It should be noted however with OCWFED's deep pockets while costly should be able to secure a new location state side.

We reached out to Mr.Sensation for comment, he had this to say.

Mr.Sensation:

GOD DAMMIT!

OCWBreakingNews.jpg

• Mark Out! 7

Welcome to OCW, keep tough skin, speak your mind, and most of all have fun.-Betterness

"I'm going to be brutally honest here guys... all we really need for a good Riot is a few RP's from Our Hero himself... he's an awesome writer!!!" - Smythe

CCWJustinTime: just funny how the shit i do goes un appreciative

[10-01, 00:19] Jookie Marley: fuck u nigga

[09-01, 23:50] Mr.Bentley: uploadafraud.com

[09-01, 23:45] Jookie Marley: what website do we use 2 upload now?

"Summercide was 2 white girls away from being a cook out" - Cyberbully 2099

" makes me laugh how its gone from all ambition era holding the titles, to 3 guys from 07 holding the main titles..haha

welcome to the 'Pensioner Era' - Parker

"This is all part of my plan to equalize the playing field until we have a roster of people I can actually BEAT" - Bobby Digital

From the Desk of the Governor of One Carolina Ryu Matumoto

Dictated Not Read

It has recently come to my attention that the events which have transpired in Japan over this past weekend at the Grand Gala event may have been misinterpreted by the people of Japan and has been misrepresented by international media.

After an honest game of ‘The Yachtsman Stuntman Slam’ my friend and colleague B-17 decided to regail the people of Japan with, and I quote “The Song of His People”

The Japanese people, with their notoriously fragile egos and meek dispositions reacted poorly.

I then came to my colleague B-17’s defense, arming myself with the closest weapons I had at my disposal shoes.

I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and B-17 for the extreme fickleness of the Japanese people.

I would like to apologize that the Prime Minister’s Orbital Bone was so fragile that it broke when struck with a canvas shoe.

And I would like to apologize that Japan was unfit to be host to the Greatest Event in Wrestling.

TTT Over Everything

• Mark Out! 6

http://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/234976199816773632/299960579206938624/image.png

http://ocwfed.tv/recapppv/Award2k16/cyberbully2099.png

• Administrators
How many shoes did he throw? Just his two? Or does he have a bag of holding with shoes in it. Or did he steal other people's shoes to throw back at them. Or did he wear really large shoes with smaller shoes nestled inside of them.

Reports indicate at least 100 people at the Gala.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
 15-06, 18:20 Tiberius Dupree make him tap with brownie mix

"Booking Wrestling is the most thankless no-win position anyone could ever be in. When things go well it's the talent that makes it work. When they go badly, it's because the Booker doesn't know what he's doing." - Eric Bischoff

Jookie: what website do we upload to againi for got

Our Hero: uploadafraud.com

Jookie: fuck u boricua

"I'm like Smythe, except Good" - Matsuda

OCW works best when it’s a melting pot of different ideas and opinions coming together to create some cool ass shit. It’s at its worst when people are only invested in their own/their pals’ content." - Paul Pugh

"I'm 5,9" - Ry

"I'm sorry if this sounds mean but OCW shouldn't be allowed to vote" - Jake Allen